RyozoTabikashi
ti_360

Who is stronger. Sasuke Uchiha or Madara Uchiha

Started: 11/21/2013 Category: Movies

RyozoTabikashi

Pro

I am for Sasuke, Con is for Madara. Con starts. Begin
ti_360

Con

Firstly I wish to proceed by acceptance of your argument and by appreciation of your selection.
Kind regards,
RyozoTabikashi

Pro

In this debate, I will have to prove that Sasuke Uchiha, is better than Madara Uchiha. to begin with I want to clarify what I mean when I use the word better. Webster defines better as
1. the better one; that which is better.

or

2. one's superiors in social class or ability.

therefore, am here to validate that Sasuke Uchiha is superior not only in abilities, also in retrospect.

My arguments for this unbiased opinion are many, however i am going to point out a few of them to let not only my opponent, but my readers to understand. if anything is unclear, please let me know. now to begin. Sasuke Uchiha, one of the last of the Uchiha's is far more superior than Madara, the leader of the Uchiha clan and founder of the hidden leaf village. For starters, lets begin as a boy in Kakashi's training exam. Sasuke showed signs of amazing talent by not only his shuriken abilities, but by performing the fire ball jutsu technique, surprising even Kakashi, as he exclaims that he shouldn't know any jutsu's yet.
next, he trained with orichimaru, one of the three legendary Sanin. He learned some very unique and valuable skills to fighting from him including but not limited to: Kirin, able to shed bodies like Orichimaru, and even some few sword based attacks. he was strong enough to take on the 5 kage, and even got through the Raikage's lightning armour, something no one has been able to do. He managed to pierce Gaara's absolute defence at the chunin exams also.
and to add to all of these reason's, I am going to add some of his recent abilities and accomplishments. he was able to manifest feet and a waist for his susanoo similar to what Madara Uchiha does, he has a high amount of charkra and charkra control, even for a Uchiha. he has the EMS, just like Madara Uchiha, and his stamina is off the charts. he was able to work with Naruto against Obito, not only defeating him, but using Senjutsu, (Sage Jutsu,) to do it. Something even Madara doesn't have. He has immense control over the Amaterasu, (black flames,) and also was able to combine it with Naruto Rasenshuriken with ease, which even the Second Hokage said took years of working together to accomplish. He has mastered high levels of lightning and fire techniques, to the point of not having to form seals, which gives him a advantage over his opponents. And even the manga says that Sasuke Uchiha has surpassed Madara Uchiha. with this I will let my opponent go and base his argument

http://naruto.wikia.com...;
ti_360

Con

In the given debate I will attempt to prove the proposition which acknowledges and states that the Naruto anime and manga character Madara Uchiha is stronger than Sasuke Uchicha by:

1. a relvant assessment of chronological duration of events within the naruto manga and anime timeline of which an unbiased distinguishment will be concluded.

2. The abilitiy and capacity to perform NinjaJutsu, GenJutsu, TaiJutsu, DoJutsu, Kenjutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuinjutsu, Juinjutsu, Kin jutsu, Senjutsu and Shurikenjutsu etc., any use or inclusion of unmentioned abilities is permittable in accordance to its revelance.

3.Physical status, Intellectual capacity, possession of Kekkei Genkai, Nature type extensibilty, applicability of
Kekkei T!3;ta, Stamina and Speed.

In response to my opponents previous statement
"In this debate, I will have to prove that Sasuke Uchiha, is better than Madara Uchiha"

It be clarified that I wish to procceed upon acceptance of the debate with specific concern to the comparitive adjective of the term "strength", due to the confusion accompanied by the term"better", which can indicate irrelevant reference to moral,social, financial, health characteristics etc.

As a result of definitional disimalarity exhibited in the subjected content by contrast to the definition of strength in accordance to the merriam-webster definition, it is partially applicable and its validity is not maintained by correspondence to the progression of content that will be disussed in the argument. In view of this I propose that the usage of the term stronger be inclusive of the provided attributes related to the character content discussed above.

The defintion of strength is given as follows by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

1.the quality or state of being physically strong

2.the ability to resist being moved or broken by a force

I may also provide published reference material by the author Masashi Kishimoto with inclusion to Databook stats.

Progression of my argument conditonal to information listed above, will follow in the succeeding rounds.

Best regards,
RyozoTabikashi

Pro

My opponent state that better is a vague term, however I included a definition in my previous arguments, which my opponent refused to rebuke. therefore I will add arguments to those in the previous rounds to strengthen my case.
in my previous round I stated some of the reason I believe Sasuke Uchiha is "better" than Madara Uchiha. none of those reasons were challenged, therefore I will believe they still stand valid. he also gives the definition of strength, which is not mentioned in my title. I used the word better, and even defined it to make things clear.

or

therefore this is what our debate is based off of. so since I haven't been rebuked or anything I will go on to Sasuke's intelligence. Sasuke's intelligence has been proved again and again. during the fight against Itachi, he would've won without Itachi letting him when he used Kirin. Itachi even admitted that without Susanoo, he would have been dead. Another example is the fight with Dedria. He not only figured out he uses earth style, (which Diedria tried to hide,) but also found a way to reach him high up in the sky with his lightning. not to mention that Diedria is a member of the Aktasuki, a gang of s-rank criminals that has no equal. he also gathered enough information to defeat Orochimaru, one of the three legendary Sanin. He also found out a way to reverse the reaper death seal freeing the First, Second, Third, and Fourth, (Minato Namikage, or Yodamine Hokage.) Then using Senjutsu, which only Naruto, Jiraya, Jugo, Kabuto and Susuke can use, and Naruto and the Nine-Tailed Fox, defeated Obito in his Sage of the Six-Path mode. so using all the information he had, he formed a plan using everybody to beat Obito. He is a intellegent man, even surpassing not only Madara, but everyone else like Shikamaru and Shikaku Shikamaru's dad. With this i leave my opponent his turn
ti_360

Con

"My opponent state that better is a vague term, however I included a definition in my previous arguments, which my opponent refused to rebuke. therefore I will add arguments to those in the previous rounds to strengthen my case.
in my previous round I stated some of the reason I believe Sasuke Uchiha is "better" than Madara Uchiha. none of those reasons were challenged, therefore I will believe they still stand valid. he also gives the definition of strength, which is not mentioned in my title. I used the word better, and even defined it to make things clear

or

2. one's superiors in social class or ability"

In apreciation of my oppnents response I proceed with clarification of previous regard to usage of the term better due to my opponents apparent comprehensive incompetence.
My opponent failed to include that the definition provided is in the form of a noun, differential from the appropiate selection of its use as a discriptive attribution to a noun(adjective or comparitive adjective).

adjective
1. more desirable, satisfactory, or effective.
"we're hoping for better weather tomorrow"
synonyms: superior, finer, of higher quality, greater, in a different class, one step ahead; More
more acceptable, preferable, recommended;

2. partly or fully recovered from illness, injury, or mental stress.

"his leg was getting better"
synonyms: healthier, fitter, stronger, less ill, well, cured, healed, recovered, convalescent, recovering, on the
road to recovery, progressing, in progression;

adverb

1. more excellently or effectively.

"Jonathon could do better if he tried"
synonyms: to a higher standard, in a superior/finer way, more suitably, appropriately, or usefully, more fittingly, more
advantageously;

noun

noun: better;
plural noun: betters;

"the Natural History Museum book is by far the better of the two"

"educating the young to respect their elders and betters"

verb

verb: better;
3rd person present: betters;
past tense: bettered;
past participle: bettered;
gerund or present participle: bettering

1. improve on or surpass (an existing or previous level or achievement).

"his account can hardly be bettered"
synonyms: surpass, improve on, beat, exceed, excel, top, cap, trump, eclipse, outstrip, outdo, outmatch, go one better than;

I will maintain use of the term stronger or stength with specific mention to definition number four displayed below, based upon the title of this argument. It It is advised that my opponent not change use of terms within an argument for the purpose of future reference and if so then it be recommended that it is publicized prior to further development of the argument.

The title of this argument chosen by the instigator is

adjective
1. having, showing, or able to exert great bodily or muscular power; physically vigorous or robust: a strong boy.

2. accompanied or delivered by great physical, mechanical, etc., power or force: a strong handshake; With one strong blow the machine stamped out a fender.

3. mentally powerful or vigorous: He may be old, but his mind is still strong.

4. especially able, competent, or powerful in a specific field or respect: She's very strong in mathematics. He's weak at bat, but he's a strong fielder.

5. of great moral power, firmness, or courage: strong under temptation.

Contradictory to my opponents false statements with concern to the Naruto anime and manga series character Sasuke Uchiha, the correctional modifications in numerical order are :

1.I will go on to Sasuke's intelligence.during the fight against Itachi, he would've won without Itachi letting him when he used Kirin,Itachi even admitted that without Susanoo, he would have been dead.

Within this statment my opponents applicability of observation-inference cofusion is exhibited, where advisory of prosription to use ubiased inference is refused and neglected. Dialogue within both the Naruto Manga and Anime series concludes that itachi was in possession of Proficient ability to execute his brother Sasuke Uchiha. Disregarding his distorted vision and severe exhaustion resulted by excessive use of his Mangekyo Sharingan, he attained the oppurtunity to kill Sasuke Uchiha alternatively Itachi Uchiha approached Sasuke, poking his forhead before his collapse . In duration of the battle between Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha, Zetsu repeatedly annotated Itachi's unusual behaviour by permitting Sasuke's physical assualts to produce contact with Itachi and Sasuke's escape from Itachi's Tsukuyomi Genjutsu.

2.not to mention that Diedria is a member of the Aktasuki, a gang of s-rank criminals that has no equal.

It is presumed within my opponents claim that the Akatsuki are alledgely superior criminal ninjas to all characters depicted in the Naruto manga and anime series. In accordance to the given information my opponent provides, sufficient substantiation is already attained to "rebuke" the content of my opponents argument.

3.He also found out a way to reverse the reaper death seal freeing the First, Second, Third, and Fourth, (Minato Namikage, or Yodamine Hokage.)

In severe contradiction to reference of relevance of the Reaper death seal summoning technique, the four hokages were reincarinated by Orichimaru's use of the Impure World Reincarination Summoning-technique

4.Then using Senjutsu, which only Naruto, Jiraya, Jugo, Kabuto and Susuke can use, and Naruto and the Nine-Tailed Fox, defeated Obito in his Sage of the Six-Path mode.

Sasuke Uchiha is incapable to perform Senjutsu. Provided so, my opponent repeatedlly fails to submitt correct information and substantiation, testimonial to his argument.

Characters known to possess the ability to perform Senjutsu are given below:

1.Fukasaku
2.Gamakichi(manga only)
3.Hashirama Senju(manga only)
4.Jiraiya
5.Naruto Uzamaki
6.Shima
7.Orichimaru

Jugo is also uniqely capable of passively applying Senjutsu due to his heritage.

5.He is a intellegent man, even surpassing not only Madara, but everyone else like Shikamaru and Shikaku Shikamaru's dad. With this i leave my opponent his turn.
With further addition to a similar statement given in the past round:
"just like Madara Uchiha, and his stamina is off the charts."

Evidently Sasuke Uchiha is claimed superior in stamina and intellectual capapacity by my opponent, to all other characters in the series which is proven to be false by the confirmation of the Naruto Shippuden Databook Stats.
Given as follows:

Ninjajutsu: 5/5

Taijutsu: 3.5/5

Genjutsu: 4/5

Intelligence: 3.5/5

Strength: 3.5/5

Speed: 4.5/5

Stamina: 3.5

Hand seals: 4/5

Total: 31.5

By contrast, Shikamaru Nara's Intelligence is recorded on the Official Databook Stats to be 5/5.
My opponents statement is alternately antagonistic to the published product of author Masashi Kishimoto who founded the Naruto Manga Series. Evidently the opponents claims are in dispute by the author himself.

6.in my previous round I stated some of the reason I believe Sasuke Uchiha is "better" than Madara Uchiha. none of those reasons were challenged, therefore I will believe they still stand valid.

Disregard to partially valid substantiation in attempted support of your argument is not contributional to the proposition in which states Sasuke Uchiha is stronger.

Failure to establish valid affirmation of my opponents proposition and consistent delivery of false information regarding occurence of events and characters in the Naruto manga and anime series is conclusive to his/her disproval.

I would also advise the viewers of this debate to view the Naruto manga series and the Naruto Anime episodes and chapters of Madara Uchiha battles in comparison to Sasuke Uchiha of which are available a MangaFox.me and Youtube.com

http://dictionary.reference.com...
http://www.merriam-webster.com...
http://naruto.wikia.com...
http://mangafox.me...
RyozoTabikashi

Pro

RyozoTabikashi forfeited this round.
ti_360

Con

In addition to previous text in dispute of the validity of my opponents provided substantiation to alledgedly support his argument, I wish to conclude proval of my proposition with a detailed discription of the Naruto Manga and Anime series character Madara Uchiha in accodrdance to:

Kekkei Tota, Stamina and Speed.

"Madara is considered by many notable individuals to be one of the most gifted shinobi in history and the most powerful shinobi that the Uchiha clan has ever produced.[128] Even as a young child, he was noted by Butsuma Senju as a skilled prodigy who managed to kill several older, more experienced, and powerful shinobi of the Senju clan; and had not even awakened his Sharingan yet.[54] The fact that he was able to compete against Hashirama Senju, who was recognised as the strongest shinobi in the world in his time, also indicates that Madara was also one of the strongest ninja of his time. Overall, Madara's power and infamous status were so great that his name alone was enough to incite terror, and Tobi was able to use that to his advantage to instigate a world war.[129] Prior to his departure from Konoha, Madara was able to effortlessly defeat M$3; and !2;noki, both a future Tsuchikage respectively, together while holding back considerably with a single burst of his incomplete Susanoo to leave both badly injured with M$3; unconscious and !2;noki barely conscious.[130]

After being reincarnated, Madara's very presence on the battlefield during the Fourth Shinobi World War was so menacing that an entire army division of thousands of shinobi began cowering in fear, prompting them all to attack him at once,[131] and compelled all five current Kage to confront him together, feeling any less than their combined efforts would not be enough to stop Madara.[132] He proved to be so overwhelmingly powerful that without even using the full extent of his power, he was able to destroy most of the Fourth Division, nearly kill the five Kage on multiple occasions by himself despite his pride inhibiting him from perform certain advantageous actions,[80] and easily overwhelm a fully transformed Killer B as well as a taijutsu master like Might Guy with ease, leaving all spectators in awe and terror at his might.[133] Tsunade was so baffled by Madara's extraordinary prowess as a ninja that she questioned how it was possible that the First Hokage defeated such an opponent when they, the five Kage, couldn't do so.[134] Once getting serious, Madara's unnaturally immense power was able to single-handedly defeat the five current Kage, leaving them in a grievously injured state.[102]

Madara was a skilled taijutsu fighter since childhood, possessing great physical strength, speed, agility, and reflexes, with his overall skill in this area matching that of his rival, Hashirama.[135] In his adulthood, he is capable of easily disarming a weapon-wielding shinobi, before the latter could react and repel another shinobi twice his size with a single spinning back kick, onto an oncoming group of shinobi, knocking them all off their feet.[136] He also demonstrates considerable dexterity and coordination, able to constantly rotate his position to strike from all angles. He also managed to defend himself from other highly skilled and powerful taijutsu fighters such as Tsunade and A without the use of his Susanoo.[137]

In the anime, he was able to outmatch and defeat thousands of armed and unarmed shinobi of the Fourth Division with ease. His physical skills in conjunction with the predictive capabilities of his Sharingan allows him to fluidly strike and counter enemies attacks with dangerous coordination and accuracy, leaving little-to-no time for enemies to counter, even seamlessly dodge and attack multiple opponents at the same time. Also in the anime, Madara's physical strength is further displayed, as seen by him nonchalantly lifting and tossing around several shinobi of the Fourth Division, sometimes with only one hand, even knocking out many enemies with a single strike each. Also, his durability was high as he was unfazed from taking a Wind Release attack from Temari.[131]

Even as a child, Madara had a high level of speed, as Butsuma Senju was very impressed with how fast the Uchiha could move.[138] As an adult, Madara's speed and reflexes are immense, as he was able to easily dodge Gaara's high-speed sand attacks,[139] Mei's close-range Lava Release technique and even react to A clad in his Lightning Release Armour, with the last two attacks being used in immediate succession.[140] In the anime, when facing the Fourth Division, Madara covered large distances across the battlefield, moving with such speed that none of the enemy shinobi could land a hit on him nor defend against his attacks.[131]

Ninjutsu

Madara is well-versed in a variety of ninjutsu styles. He is an adept sensor type shinobi. Despite not having encountered Hashirama for several decades, he was quickly able to detect and recognise the mighty Senju's chakra even though he was some distance away.[141] He was also able to quickly sense and detect Obito Uchiha just seconds after he returned from the other dimension.[142] Has both great knowledge and skill with shurikenjutsu, f$3;injutsu and barrier ninjutsu, having taught such skills to Obito.[143] With his barrier skills, he can flow chakra through his gunbai, producing a large barrier that is strong enough to block Obito's giant stakes thrown by Naruto in his Tailed Beast Mode. His proficiency with the Summoning Technique allows him to summon a being as powerful as Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.[144]

As an Uchiha recognised by his clan, Madara is naturally a master of Fire Release nature transformation. He is able to use the clan's coming-of-age technique: the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique with great proficiency.[145] In the anime, he also displayed a technique where he could shower his opponent(s) with a barrage of fireballs.[131] He is also able to use the Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation technique which required the combination of numerous Water Release techniques to extinguish,[146] and the Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction technique which he used to incinerate a large portion of the forest he had created. He can create dragon-shaped fireballs for a wide-range at an enemy.[147] In the anime, Madara is also shown using Wind Release through his trademark gunbai to create powerful gusts of wind capable of repelling an entire platoon of shinobi with a single swing.[148]

Madara also displayed an extensive knowledge of Yin"Yang Release, its component Yin and Yang as well as techniques which involved this kind of nature manipulation such as Izanagi; knowledge he would impart to Obito.[149] Madara noted that the White Zetsu clones were created using the Yin"Yang Release, applied to Hashirama's cells. He also displayed the ability to materialise his will to suit his needs. With this ability, he can imbue his will into people or objects, like the chakra receivers, and even create sentient life. With the purpose of aiding Obito, Madara created Black Zetsu, by infusing part of his will into White Zetsu. In conjunction with the receivers, Madara can manipulate anyone who had them inside their body, causing them to sprout and cover the target's body with a black matter, akin to how Black Zetsu was first created.[85]

After his confrontation with Hashirama Senju at the Valley of the End, Madara acquired some of his cells, which eventually granted him the Wood Release nature transformation.[34] After acquiring this kekkei genkai, he is able to replicate some of Hashirama's more large-scale techniques such as creating numerous massive trees with which to attack his opponents directly,[150] and a dense forest of flowering trees, whose pollen can render a foe unconscious.[151] He is able to merge with and hide within trees.[152] He is also capable of creating single or multiple wood clones using the pre-existing vegetation and wood in the immediate vicinity as a medium.[153] Madara can also use Hashirama's Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique, which was capable of binding Kurama during his final battle against the Senju leader.[72] This was shown in battle against Naruto, where the dragon managed to completely bind Naruto and absorb Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode mantle while growing trees across its length.

Using Hashirama's cells, Madara can produce a series of roots from his body that can connect to and grant him control over a tailed beast, even one as powerful as the Ten-Tails. The level of control exerted is apparently linked to the number of roots that are connected to the beast, though he noted that his and Obito's control over the Ten-Tails was not perfect."

Due to insufficient amount of characters provided I will proceed the extension of my argument in the comments area.

Kind regards to the viewers of this debate and my opponent.

http://naruto.wikia.com......
http://mangafox.me......
Posted by ti_360 3 years ago
ti_360
"Madara's Susanoo's final form is an enormous construct with its mouth obscured and a body similar to its full body form. The outer armour, which only remotely resembles the usual tengu with armour, and the trademark pillbox hat-like adornment on the forehead is split down the middle from the beak downwards where the normal Susanoo underneath is revealed. Along this armour, which seems much more fluid than the other known Susanoo's, are holes at the end. In its stabilised form, the Susanoo dons an outer armour and a samurai outfit. It also has four arms, two plated ones which hold a pair of katana in sheaths, the other pair of which wields them.[134] In this form, one swing of its katana is enough to destroy the meteors he had summoned before as well as bisect two mountains in half.[175] According to Madara, this final Susanoo is his full power, which is also comparable to that of a tailed beast.[176] Madara has also displayed the ability to manipulate the size and shape of his Susanoo, shaping it as an armour to clad Kurama.[177] With this the beast's defensive abilities are increased to the point where Hashirama is unable to suppress its chakra and Susanoo's offensive abilities are increased tremendously as seen by the unique combination of the Tailed Beast Ball with Madara's Susanoo sword, which gives the Tailed Beast Ball cutting power and gives Susanoo the ability to wipe out mountains instead of merely cutting them in half.[178] Only techniques like the Top Transformed Buddha and the Tailed Beast Ball are strong enough to pierce and destroy the defence of Madara's final Susanoo.[179] "
Posted by ti_360 3 years ago
ti_360
"Madara, alongside his brother Izuna, was the first Uchiha to awaken the Mangeky!3; Sharingan. Much later after awakening it, with Madara's own eyesight deteriorating,[167] and Izuna mortally wounded, the latter left Madara his eyes, which then led to Madara obtaining the "Eternal" Mangeky!3; Sharingan " a combination of his own and Izuna's Mangeky!3;. Madara considered this a final gift from his brother to ensure the protection of their clan.[13]
Madara has since used his Eternal Mangeky!3; Sharingan to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.[120] Madara demonstrated the ability to use Susanoo " and is therefore also able to use Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu by extension " though they have yet to be seen. Further proof of his mastery in this technique is his ability to produce a lower half of Susanoo, inclusive of feet.[65]
His Susanoo's defensive capabilities are high, even in its ribcage state, having withstood Naruto Uzumaki's Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan,[168] as well as A's Lightning Oppression Horizontal Chop completely undamaged.[169] His Susanoo's defensive power is also great enough to withstand the Ten-Tails' Tenpenchii " a feat done, while in its complete form " without being damaged.[170] Due to its ability to manifest legs, Madara's Susanoo possesses far greater speed, flexibility and movement range, than that of other Susanoo users. It wields undulating blades in the right hand of each side, which when used by Susanoo's final form, are durable enough to withstand the impact of a caught and redirected Tailed Beast Ball at close range from Hashirama Senju's wood golem.[171] Its offensive capabilities are seen further when it sliced up all the nearby mountains, and through Wood Release: Hotei Technique during his final battle with Hashirama Senju.[172] Uniquely, it appears to be capable of contributing towards some of Madara's techniques, as it is seen forming hand seals together with him during battle."

Further text will continue in succeeding rounds.
Posted by ti_360 3 years ago
ti_360
"Dojutsu

Madara first awakened his Sharingan as a child, after rejecting his friendship to Hashirama Senju.[163] He was able to master the Sharingan at a young age " a feat which he received significant praise for and later demonstrates especially great skill and sheer power in its usage.[4] His control of it allows Madara to keep his Sharingan activated for extended periods of time, with minimal drain on his chakra levels. Using it, he gains access to the d!3;jutsu's generic abilities of copying techniques he witnesses, see and differentiate chakra, predicting movements, and placing a victim under genjutsu with just a single glance, the last of which leading those who had faced him to advise others to not look directly at his eyes.[164] Madara is able to use these abilities in conjunction with his primed taijutsu and weapons skills in battle to deadly effects, leaving his opponents with very little time to react or means of defence. The perceptive abilities of Madara's Sharingan were also considerable as he is the only one who could discern Hashirama from one of his wood clones.[152]

With his Sharingan, Madara is able to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox[25] and is also one of the two known people along with Tobi, that are capable of summoning the beast. However, its sealing inside various jinch$3;riki, presently Naruto Uzumaki, has rendered Madara unable to summon the beast.[165] He is also capable of using one of his clan's most powerful and forbidden techniques, Izanagi.[166]"

Further information will follow in the succeeding comments.
Posted by ti_360 3 years ago
ti_360
"Kenjutsu
Madara tearing through the Fourth Division.
Madara has been a practised kenjutsu user since his childhood,[161] and as time passed started to carry various different swords throughout the years.[162] He is shown as a skilled and versatile swordsman, most prominently seen during the Fourth Shinobi World War when he effortlessly disarmed a shinobi, commandeered his sword and used it to cut down several members of the Fourth Division with ease.[136] The speed of his attacks were so great that none of the shinobi he killed using this combat tactic had any time to react.[136] In the anime, Madara displayed an even more prominent use of kenjutsu, stealing and using multiple swords, even broken ones and several different fighting patterns to cut down his enemies. Also, Madara's skill is very adaptable to the situation, able to switch between forehand and backhand grip and instantly attack enemies on his vulnerable side by skillfully switching from right hand to left and vice-versa to counter, showing himself ambidextrous. His strikes also have considerable power, able to make an enemy lose grip of his weapon from the force of Madara's strike.[131]"

Pleas note that all text given in quotations is provided from the source http://naruto.wikia.com....

Due to the restricted amount of text, permitting the use of only 2000 characters, I am required to extend further text in proceeding comments.

Best of regards,
Posted by RyozoTabikashi 3 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
sorry guys.i have been working