Who is the Greatest Batman Villian

First round is acceptance and my opponent can choose the villain he or she wants just by just adding it to their acceptance in the first round.

Good Luck

It's that woman you dream of dominating you... You want her to just tie you up and grotesquely rub your precious organ as she whips you and scratched you and bites you like the dominatrix she is, it is the ninja pu55y, the pornstar ball-buster...

the one...

the only...

villain to ever both seduce batman to protect, give a ride to and show him what it 'feels like' when someone sneaks out of the scene...

Dat goddess...

OOOH dat queen...

She got a pu$$y like no other, she is a pu$$y but not coward it's............

It's Catwoman, the villain who used the hero and still got laid at the end of it RAWRR!

Since my opponent has seemed to have chosen Catwoman I have decided to go with the master of fear Scarecrow.

I will first rebut my opponents points
First he stated that she is a great villain because seduced Batman while this is true another villain has done the same thing and her name is Talia Al Ghul.
She is also not has great of a villain because in the comics and in Dark Knight Rises she ends up helping or partnering Batman in many cases because of this she is more like a shady sidekick than a villain.

The reason I choose Scarecrow was because of one main reason fear.
No other villain can actually make the Batman fear. He does this my his drug that causes his victims to have serious thoughts about their deepest fears. This makes Scarecrow unstoppable once the drug goes into the mind it is game over. This makes Batman recant his fear of bats as well as his parents death which no other villain can do.

RationalMadman forfeited this round.

My opponent forfeited and left me nothing to rebut. I will finish with these words.

Catwoman is much more like a shady sidekick than a villain. No villain can literally put fear in people like Scarecrow. With just a couple breathes of his toxin someone can go from being perfectly normal and healthy to being in the Insane House. The villain that is the master of all fear, Scarecrow.

I had no new points to raise and realised it was wrong of me to debate two rounds if first was for acceptance.

Catwoman, unlike Talia, is the ONLY VILLAIN to SUCCESSFULLY GENUINELY make batman fall in love with them. She gets him to lick her out, she abuses him and ye the still SAVES HER LIFE many times because she was kind enough to help him when he needed it, as did he to her. She is the single and only villain of the whole series to genuinely have sex (wait for it before you cry TALIA) AND make batman love her forever more after it. Face it, she is just too hot.
Posted by RoyLatham 3 years ago
A video posted without a reference to what argument it is supposed to support doesn't count in the debate. It's like giving a reading list without saying what any of it it supposed to prove.

One purpose of non-serious debates is to learn debate skills on a comfortable topic, so it's worth paying attention to some of the fine point.
Posted by utahjoker 3 years ago
Batman Begins Scarecrow is my favorite interpretation of Scarecrow
Posted by toolpot462 3 years ago
Scarecrow from Batman Begins was pretty awesome.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments in favor of the scarecrow in this debate completely demolished the con's arguments claiming that catwoman is batman's greatest foe... Arguments to the pro, along with conduct snce con did orfeit a round and did talk about the pro's mother
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro successfully argued that Catwoman is not a good example of a villain, but rather more of a "shady sidekick." Con loses conduct for the forfeit. I gave S&G to Con for the poetic style of his response, even though it's creepy. S&G covers stye issues. Pro shouldn't have initiated with an acceptance round plus two debate rounds, but Con accepted, so it's fair.