Janusfame
Mikal

Who is the best lol jungler?

Mikal

Janusfame

Con

In this debate, we will arguing upon who is the best jungler in LoL.
The rules for this debate are:
1. Tell why this character is the best jungler
2. Stats as well as skills
3. The last round will be as a conclusion so that you can wrap up what your are saying
I decide to choose Vi
Mikal

Pro

I accept and await for you opening arguments

I will be arguing J4 is the best jungle
Janusfame

Con

Janusfame forfeited this round.
Mikal

Pro

I will give my adversary a chance to respond before I offer contentions. So hopefully this debate will stay fair.
Janusfame

Con

Janusfame forfeited this round.
Mikal

Pro

J4

Q - Dragon Strike. Jarvan lunges his spear at the enemy and damages enemies in a straight line. If this is used in conjunction with this E, he is pulled to the flag and knocks up all nearby enemies.

W - Golden Aeigs gives Jarvan a shield while slowing surrounding enemies

E - Demacian Standard is a flag that he throws out to a target location. It deals magic damage to the area in which it lands and grants himself and allies an attack speed bonus

R- Cataclysm is his final move. He lunges at an adversary creating a circular wall of stone surrounding them and everyone near him. Trapping them in it for around 4 seconds. If he hits the wrong mark, just tap r again to remove the wall

So I really didn't have the character limit to go into passives but we can see they are both really good at ganking. Both are extremely mobile and can get around. J4 has both solid team fighting abilities, and abilities that let him flourish in the jungle. J4 also has CC while Lee Sin basically relies on picking people apart quick and fast. Seeing as how Lee Sin offers no CC and J4 offers the same mobility but has CC along with it. J4 has all around better moves.

Contention 2

Ganking

As I have shown we can already see both champions are quite mobile. When Lee Sin Ganks, he will start off with his q and then tap it again to be pulled in to the enemy. He will then double tap e for damage and a slow. His W can be used to get out of sticky situations. He can even use W to chase down a enemy. Lee Sin is very mobile but a key component for making him good is him having wards to use his w on so he can float around. This is gimping him from buying pure items.

J4 with is e and w combo can pull himself to his flag auto. This acts as the ward or ally that Lee Sin needs and can be used at anytime. Since J4 has his automatically, he can always escape situations or create ganks without relying on ward jumping. Giving him a slight edge.

Contention 3

Team Comp

This is where I think my adversary loses. Both champions are amazing, but each can suck in the wrong team comp. Lee Sin is used in a mobile team while J4 is used in a CC team. He can lock them in with cataclysm and allow people to spam their ults without them escaping unless they have flash. So to say Lee Sin is stronger is so hard to say because it is entirely subjective, and each team comp can make one stronger than the other. view the youtube video I posted to view what CC can do to a team. If you have an adc like MF and support like zyra, you can just stack ults on top of his cataclysm. This just gives quick and easy death.

Contention 4

Pros Preference.

The Pros prefer J4 most of the time. J4 is picked or banned in a little over 50 percent of all games that happen in the LCS. While Lee Sin sits around 40 percent. Since the pros think J4 has a little bit more threat and is worth banning out , we can draw that he may be a better jungle or just as good.

http://lol.gamepedia.com......

In Closing

My adversary will be hard pressed to meet his BOP. He is claiming Lee Sin is stronger. Both champions are as strong as the team comp they are in and this varies. So for him to claim that Lee Sin is the strongest can be irrational in ways.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com......
Vote Placed by yay842 3 years ago
yay842
JanusfameMikalTied
Vote Placed by Shadowguynick 3 years ago
Shadowguynick
JanusfameMikalTied