utahjoker
tvellalott

Who is the greatest Batman villian.

utahjoker

utahjoker

Pro

First round is acceptance followed by building your choice of villian up, followed lasly by a rebuttal.
tvellalott

Con

I accept and select the Joker (I assume your response of 'no' was to Maikaru asking if you selected the Joker yourself, as anyone would). Based on your vague round 1, I presume I have to present an argument in round 2.
utahjoker

Pro

The greatest Batman villain is Two-Face. I will be giving reasons why from the comics, animated series, and the movie The Dark Knight. I will not be using the Two-Face from the movie Batman Forever because if I did I would change my villain from Two-Face to Joel Schumacher.
First the biggest reason why Two-Face is the greatest Batman villain is the fact he was a good and moral person before his accident. He was formally known as Harvey Dent a man of great character and trying to save Gotham through the courts. Harvey was doing such good to the city that Batman was willing to leave it all and let Harvey Dent take his place. He worked with Batman to try to save the world of Gotham and in doing so being a part of Batman. When Harvey had his accident when half of his face was destroyed he turned from the moral character he once stood for into the person no one wants to be. He is a tragic story unlike the Joker that he is just a madman doing horrible things. People can relate to Two-Face and feel sympathy for. Whenever Batman has to fight him it is like fighting a good friend that he once had.
The reason Two-Face is such a great villain is that he is a tragic hero that turns to crime and hate.
tvellalott

Con

tvellalott forfeited this round.
utahjoker

Pro

With my opponent didn't give me anything to rebuttal, but I would say that if he picked the Joker like he said he would the reason I feel that Two-Face is the greatest Batman villain because there is emotion between Batman and Two-Face. They were friends as Harvey and Bruce,but now they are the enemies. When Batman fights the Joker there is no real emotion.
Two-Face is Batman's friend in the past now the enemy of the future.
tvellalott

Con

I forfeited this debate. I thought I had a few more hours.
I do however challenge my opponent to a rematch.
Posted by Korashk 4 years ago
Korashk
I'd have gone with Batman: TAS Mr. Freeze.
Posted by tvellalott 4 years ago
tvellalott
"I will not be using the Two-Face from the movie Batman Forever because if I did I would change my villain from Two-Face to Joel Schumacher."
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Posted by Abraham665 4 years ago
Abraham665
Yes, Pro will pick Joker.
Posted by utahjoker 4 years ago
utahjoker
No
Posted by socialpinko 4 years ago
socialpinko
Prediction: Pro argues Joker, Con argues someone else, everyone votes for Pro due to unsubstantiated bias.
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
You're picking Joker right, joker?
Vote Placed by tulle 4 years ago
tulle
utahjokertvellalottTied
Reasons for voting decision: Though I disagree with both their choices, Con made no arguments! It's all about the Riddler :p