JOHNCENA1738
Exeron

Who is the strongest DBZ character (unfused) at the end of Z

Started: 1/5/2016 Category: TV

JOHNCENA1738

Con

The strongest DBZ character at the end of Z has to be Buuhan. Yes, Vegetto is the strongest character fused, but we are talking about un-fused characters in this debate. Many think that Kid Buu is the strongest of the Buu forms, but Kid Buu is the first form that Buu had. He then absorbed buff kai, and then absorbed the fat kai. This is why buu was in his fat form when he was awoken.

Good luck to my opponent
Exeron

Pro

Son Gohan after his potential was unleashed by Elder Kaioshin is the strongest non fused warrior at the end of Z. I'll give my arguments for why Gohan is in fact the strongest non fused character first, then I'll cover why Boo with Gohan absorbed cannot be a candidate for this discussion.

-Gohan Argument-

Once Vegeta removed Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and Gohan from Buu's stomach, Goku stated that they would still stand no chance against Evil Boo. Gohan previously was able to destroy Evil Boo in a "fight".

-Boo Argument-

Boo absorbed Gohan, along with Goten, Trunks and Piccolo, gaining their abilities and integrating them into his own being. In other words, he fused their techniques with himself, along with gaining their physical attire. This may be a nitpick, but the name you give this state of Boo, Boohan, supports my case more on how he's a fused character.
JOHNCENA1738

Con

-Rebuttal against Gohan argument-
- Gohan is probably the second strongest un-fused character, next to Buuhan. Super Buu and Ultimate Gohan are actually very close in power, but as you say Gohan is the obvious winner. Buuhan would be able to destroy Ultimate Gohan.

-Rebuttal against Buu argument-
- Actually Buuhan is a un-fused character, He absorbed Gohan. If you look at the Dragonball Wiki is says that they are two different things. Fusion is when two individuals become one and make in a sense a whole new character. Absorption just increases the power of the one who is doing the absorbing, and it also gives a special appearance ins some cases and the knowledge of new techniques. Let's look at Cell for instance. He did not fuse with cyborg 18 and 19, but rather he absorbed them still keeping his own mind and personality. Now let's look at Vegetto. Vegetto is a fusion of Vegeta and Goku. He has his own personality and mind, and in the same case so does Kamiccolo. Kamiccolo gained a nuetral personality. Vegetto gained a cocky personality of his own and not like Vegeta's. He also looked different than Vegeta and Goku. Buuhan would just be another impression of Buu. Think of the Trinity of the Christian religion. They are all different persons, but they are all the same God. In this sense: all the Buu's are different persons, but they are all Buu at their core.
Exeron

Pro

-Gohan Argument-
Potential Unleashed Gohan is stronger than Evil Boo, considering how Gotenks was arguably on par with or maybe even stronger than Evil Boo, but that's another debate for another day. Evil Boo wasn't able to land a single blow on Gohan, meaning they're both in different leagues.

-Boo Argument-
I'm not sure you can really consider a wiki official, especially since it's able to be edited by anyone. With your wording of how absorption works, wouldn't that make it sound like Piccolo absorbed God (Kami)? I'll clarify how fusion works in the series, simply because (to me at least) you seem confused on the concept. Vegeta was more dominant in Vegerot, with his personality, attire and even hairstyle all being present, with some tweaks like Goku's bangs and an orange undershirt. You may bring up Gogeta, but it seems the Metamoran technique combines both users 50-50 (obviously not strength wise). A visual example of this is if you were to split Gogeta's face in half in Fusion Reborn, you can clearly see Goku on one side and Vegeta on the other. With this now in mind, how do you know that Boo couldn't have done something similar to the Potara fusion where he was the mostly dominant one, and the users whom were absorbed showed a small bit of themselves in the fusion, such as Gohan's gi being visible on Boo's torso after he absorbs and fuses him into his own power.
JOHNCENA1738

Con

-Fusion Argument-
I think that you are confused on the process of Fusion. A fused character is a whole new character in the series. For example, why do you think that Vegetto (Vegerot) is called Veggeto (Vegerot) and not just Goku and Vegeta Fusion. Also Gogetta; he had said multiple times that he is neither Goku nor Vegeta. I think that he meant that in a literal sense. Also, Piccolo and Kami were not a fusion, they were already the same being just split, so they would of had their own type of "re-joining". You can't fuse the same person. Piccolo did however fuse with Nail on Namek, and yet again he did not have any change in appearance, just strength. So you cannot use the argument of "you can see both fusees in a fusion" because that would mean that Nail would have to be present in the fusion. And before you say that Piccolo absorbed Nail, it clearly says in the Budokai series that Nail is an absorption. And according to Dragonball wiki ( Dragonball wiki is the most reliable DBZ site to date, yes anyone can edit this site if they are a member, but the moderators on the site like myself make sure that people do not put unreliable information on the wiki) Video game information is on the list for a source of information.

Thank you for your time, and I hope that I have convinved you of the truth of Buuhan being the strongest (un-fused) character in DBZ
Exeron

Pro

That was never stated, the point of "fusion" to me is that two entities are joined into one body. This contradicts what I stated for Potara Fusion, but that method of fusion is different from the traditional fusion (Metamoran). My first point also goes over why their names are combined. Gogeta's quote also doesn't prove that he's an entirely new character, he only means he isn't Vegeta or Goku, but the combination of them. I never stated anything about how Piccolo and God are a fusion, so I'm not sure where you got that from. I can still make the argument of seeing both fusees in a fusion, since Nail and Piccolo looked nearly identical to each other. I'm pretty sure you can't use Video Games for actual proof for your side of the argument, considering how they aren't created by Akira Toriyama (any statements that come from the creator himself are official). Regardless of how accurate you think that wiki is, there will still always be inaccuracies on ANY wiki, no matter how great the moderators are.

You presented some good points but didn't change my view on Boo or Fusion. I look forward to debating with you in the future.
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 year ago
JOHNCENA1738
dude.... Goku could literally blow up a planet by sneezing at this point..... He is a God practically... And besides Could a flashlight blow up the planet... I think not.

"Not sure if Troll or being serious"
Posted by Dpowell 1 year ago
Dpowell
I don't see there being any "strong" DBZ characters at all. When it all comes down to it, the only thing in the show that can actually hurt anybody is their Kamehameha, but if you look at it realistically, that couldn't even hurt a fly. Their Kamehameha move is basically them harnessing the weakest form of plasma in existence. It's weaker than lightning. So using the Kamehameha is the equivalent to shining a flashlight in someone's eyes or licking the end of a AA battery. Either way, it causes little to no harm, the worst it can do being blinding the user's opponent.
Posted by Exeron 1 year ago
Exeron
Likewise.
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 year ago
JOHNCENA1738
To be gentleman I will not vote for myself if you don't vote for yourself.
Posted by JOHNCENA1738 1 year ago
JOHNCENA1738
Man, But what about Oolong? He could easily deck Vados
Posted by Exeron 1 year ago
Exeron
Gotta go with Hercule. He's the real MVP.
Posted by Jdmboi21 1 year ago
Jdmboi21
its yamcha