inrainbows
cheekyhobo

Who's really behind the policies of the United States?

inrainbows

Pro

My position is that we are run by an elite that is a nucleus of certain high power people. This includes certain bankers, officials from the Federal Reserve, certain politicians, oil tycoons. I don't truly know of who exactly. I would like to start off with a few quotes.

"Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws."
-Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew
Jackson."
-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."
-Joseph Kennedy(father of JFK and RFK)

Those are just a few important figures who have come out to the truth of the matter.

So lets begin with the Bilderberg Group who's first meeting was held at Hotel De bilderberg between the 29th and 31st of May in 1954. It was at first designed to bring together high officials on concerns about the growth of anti-Americanism in western Europe. It was proposed as an international meeting in which leaders from European countries and The United States would be brought together with the goal to promote understanding of each others cultures. Each year the list of invites is different, but their are certain members who attend each and every year. They would include: central bankers, defense experts, mass media press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, Royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America. Donald Rumsfeld attends nearly every year, Peter Sutherland from Ireland, who formally was a European Union Commissioner, chairmen of Goldman Sachs and British Petroleum also is an active Bilderberg attendee. The bilderberg group is extremely secret, and information on what and who they talk about is rarely leaked. Due to that fact, their are people who believe they are tied to the 'New World Order'(NWO), who ultimently wish to decrease the human population size to two billion and have one world government and religion. Now I don't know if I believe this yet, but I certainly see it as possible.

In Yugoslavia, leading Serbs have blamed Bilderberg for triggering the war which led to the downfall of Slobodan Milosevic. The Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, the London nail-bomber David Copeland and Osama Bin Laden are all said to have bought into the theory that Bilderberg pulls the strings with which national governments dance. The BBC uncovered incredible archived Bilderburg documents which confirm that both the EU(European Union) and the Euro were the brainchild of Bilderberg.
~http://www.propagandamatrix.com......

I would like to bring up the Trilateral Commission founded in July of 1973, created at the initiative of David Rockefeller who at the time was the chairman of The Council on Foreign Relations. The formation of the Trilateral Commission came together with Zbigniew Brzezinski and a few other people, including individuals from the Brookings Institution, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Ford foundation. At first, he(Rockefeller) convened simple meetings, but over a short amount of time, the Trilateral Commission was born. Two other key founders of the commission were Alan Greenspan and Paul volcker, both eventually heads of the Federal Reserve. Membership is divided into numbers proportionate to each of its three regional areas. These members include corporate CEOs, politicians of all major parties, distinguished academics, university presidents, labor union leaders and not-for-profits involved in overseas philanthropy. Members who gain a position in their respective country's government must resign from the Commission. Currently their are three chairman: Tom Foley-North America (former Democratic Congressman, speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives and ambassador to Japan), Peter Sutherland -Europe (Irish businessman and former politician associated with the Fine Gael party; former Attorney General of Ireland and European Commissioner in the first Delors Commission; former director general of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, the precursor to the World Trade Organization; Chairman of BP and Goldman Sachs International), and Yotaro Kobayashi-Pacific Asia (chairman of the Fuji Xerox company). Here is a list of some current or formal members:
~David Rockefeller: Founder of the Commission; Chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank board from 1969 to 1981; Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1970 to 1985, now honorary Chairman; a life member of the Bilderberg Group.
~Henry Kissinger: U.S. diplomat, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State in the Nixon and Ford administrations; former Chairman of the International Advisory Committee of JP Morgan Chase.
~George H.W. Bush: Former President of the U.S.
~Jimmy Carter: Former President of the U.S.
~Bill Clinton: Former President of the U.S.
~Francis Maude: MP for Horsham, the only British MP currently a member of the Trilateral Commission, former Conservative Party Chairman, son of the late Sir Angus Maude MP
~Walter Mondale: former vice-president of the U.S.(under Carter)
~Dick Cheney: Current vice-president of the U.S.
~Robert Taft Jr.: US Senator
~Alexander Haig: former Secretary of State (under Reagan)
~Ted Sorensen: special adviser to President Kennedy
~Warren Christopher: former Secretary of State (under Clinton) and deputy Secretary of State (under Carter)
~Robert Rubin: Treasury Secretary under Clinton
~Bruce Babbitt: Interior Secretary under Clinton
~Henry Cisneros: HUD Secretary under Clinton
~Lee Raymond: Former CEO and Chairman, ExxonMobil, vice chairman of the Board of Trustees of the American Enterprise Institute, director of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., director and member of the Executive Committee and Policy Committee of the American Petroleum Institute.
~Zbigniew Brzezinski: U.S. National Security Advisor to U.S. President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981
~Paul Volcker: Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve from 1979 to 1987, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Group of Thirty.
~Alan Greenspan: Former Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve
~Paul Wolfowitz: Former President of the World Bank, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense and a prominent member of the neo-conservatives in Washington.
~Robert Zoellick: Nominated President of the World Bank, Former Deputy Secretary of State, former U.S. Trade Representative
~Mary Robinson: President of Ireland from 1990 to 1997 as a candidate for the Labour Party; United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights from 1997 to 2002.
~Sergei Karaganov: Presidential adviser to Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Putin; member of the International Advisory Board of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1995 to 2005.
~Bill Graham: former Canadian Minister of National defense and Minister of Foreign Affairs under Paul Martin; since 2006, interim parliamentary leader of the Liberal Party
~Mugur Isarescu: Governor of the National Bank of Romania since 1990 and prime minister from December 1999 to November 2000; he worked for the Minister of Foreign Affairs then for the Romanian Embassy in the U.S. after the 1989 Romanian revolution

The list goes on, those are just some important figures who are or once were part of the Trilateral Commission. I feel like between those two groups, their is way to many secrets that we don't know about. Both have been connected to the NWO because of their extreme measures of keeping all their plans a secret. One of the bigger differences between the two is that the Trilateral Commission allowed Japan to enter its rankings, unlike the Bilderberg who keep it between North America and western Europe(NATA alliance).
cheekyhobo

Con

"My position is that we are run by an elite that is a nucleus of certain high power people. This includes certain bankers, officials from the Federal Reserve, certain politicians, oil tycoons. I don't truly know of who exactly. I would like to start off with a few quotes."

You are wrong on your assumption of who is doing the controling. I will not argue that America is not run as it should be. But in reality there is a darker truth that few can accept and I shall hope to bring to light throughout this round. Since the beginning of time, those who know and those that have shaped this world run America now. I propose that we go back in time to the ancients and follow what they have shown us. For years they were on the right track. For years they had uncovered the truth and lived in harmony with those that currently run America.

Elites you say, no. More like masters. Masters of our world who spit in our faces and mock us at every turn. They despise us so they play with us. We are their puppets and they are our gods! The flying spaghetti monster and only he could have created such a foul creature! It is torture to think that we have been deceived for so long. So hark children, hark unto me. O Muse, sing unto me! For I shall tell you a tale. A tail that will make you bonnets curl and your phannies quiver. When I speak of these entities, I refer to none other than the illuminati! Green scaly lizard men who control our actions and manipulate our minds. I pray that someday we will be free from their chains. But now you shall all know the truth.

In the beginning there was darkness. Then, out of the shadows came the most scruptuos plate of hot spaghetti that oozed life into existence. On earth, only children existed. They knew no such things as money. They knew not of possessions or pain. They lived their life as one with nature, enjoying the abundance of fruit that it had to provide. Every Thursday, they would all go to the pub and share sweet liquor amongst themselves. Then one day, THEY came. The scaly oozy monsters enslaved the human race, making us susceptible to our other nature of greeed. They controlled our minds and have been forcing us to destroy ourselves from the inside out. And today, they control us and force us to buy special catnip for our dogs and bacon biscuits for our children!

This is the only true answer to life. The only way to get rid of the illuminati is to accept that they exist and to take a stance against them. They are powerless if we know the truth!
inrainbows

Pro

So....you took this debate why? If you wish not to be serious, please don't waste my time. This is not some loony conspiracy, research it, educate yourself past what your told.
cheekyhobo

Con

I am astounded that you would find fault in my argumentation! You have disregarded what I have stated and have turned my beliefs into a mockery byu not responding! I do say sir! This is an outrage! I fully believe in everything that I have presented! My hands are tied and the facts prove that the Illuminati are controlling our every thought! But I guess since you cannot full understand this concept, you have ignored my argumentation! I will expect to see your resignation on my computer screen at 6 o'clock today! I do say!
Thanks for nothing!
- Cheeks
inrainbows

Pro

Well, sorry for not taking your "spaghetti monster" serious sir. But if you do believe the Illuminati is controlling us, then why did you take this debate? Because I as well believe this, but I also think theirs other officials who have interest in our movements as well. Such as high-powerful bankers, certain political families from around the world(that might surprise some, that other leaders and bankers from other countries have ties with our controllers), some corporate CEO's.

The two groups that I briefly went over in my opening argument are only two powerful groups, another group that is more familiar to the open public is the Council on foreign Relation. Those three groups in my opinion create most if not all are policies.

In response to a comment by a fellow debater:
"This is all very interesting conspiracy theory... but the fact of the matter is that US policy is actually written by individuals pretty far down the chain. You think the cabinet secretaries actually WRITE policy? It's average citizens that are writing the policy of the US = not members of secret multi-national groups."

NO the cabinet secretaries don't write the policies and most of them are not written by individuals down the chain. This is a common mistake to many sheeple who believe were really a democracy, but how can we be a democracy when we don't pick our leader anymore? If you as an individual don't believe we have voting fraud, then your purely ignorant to the truth. Yes, I agree our policies aren't literally be written by David Rockefeller or Henry Kissinger, but these groups that come together secretly(and I say this meaning most of America doesn't know their meeting) and decide on certain issues that you would think the president and his a cabinet would be making.

"Control the oil and you can control entire Continents. Control food and you control people."
-Henry Kissinger

June 1991 at a bilderberg meetint David Rockefeller states:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."
He goes on later to say:
"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national determination practiced in past centuries."

I very much agree on you with the Illuminati, most people don't realize this. But The Brotherhood of Death or the Order of Skull and Bones, also known as Chapter 322 or simply The Order, is a powerful all-male society that was established at Yale University for the elite children or grandchildren of the Wall Street Banking Establishment. I don't need to go into detail on previous and current members because you as a reader can find out yourself if interested. Theirs no question that this top-secret group is full of Illuminati treason.

Members of Skull & Bones have infiltrated just about every significant research, policy, opinion-making organization in the United States, in addition to the church, business, law, government and politics. The evolution of American society is not, and has not been for a century, a voluntary development reflecting individual opinion, ideas and decisions at the grass roots. On the contrary, the broad direction has been created artificially and stimulated by The Order.

The Order(Skull and Bones) and the Bilderberg Group are the most secretive. The Order may, in fact, be the core of the others. Each group appears to have specific activities toward the development of the One World Order.

"Despite popular misconceptions, our government is supposed to be a representative Republic (not a democracy). In both democracies and Republics people vote. That single act does not make you free. Those who finagle their way into office are supposed to represent the voters who allegedly put them there. They are also supposed to sustain an invariable written law – the Constitution which mandates civil law and our response to it. The non-negotiable Constitution is our explicit gauge of right and wrong, applicable to all without special considerations for occupations such as politicians, sports stars or "insider" corporate criminals or race. Since Woodrow Wilson, we have descended into a Socialistic democracy (adaptable mob rule, adjustable laws and poll driven public opinions). All democracies, in which selective enforcement of law is rampant, are short lived, for they typically morph into oppressive tyrannies."
-Deanna Spingola-Journalist

"Whenever laws are passed, under whatever form, if they do not represent the will of the majority of the people or their desires, then they represent oppression. That is to say, we in America today have an oppressive government because it passes laws against the will of the people. Thus, we no longer have a Republic. A strong case can be made that America in the 21st century is an Empire, as was Britain in the 19th. Any government that would even consider an issue as ludicrous as ‘hate crimes,' i.e. the concept of policing thought, is in very serious jeopardy."
-Dr. Adrian Krieg

If Americans actually believe that we select and then elect candidates, we are sadly deceived. The Establishment selects all major candidates, Manchurian and/or political. "Since its founding, the Bilderberg Group has functioned as a de facto private Global Politburo with 120 attendees at recent yearly meetings. Historically, the Group's power is awesome. Bill Clinton, an obscure Arkansas governor, was tapped to run for president. Likewise, Margaret Thatcher, as well as Tony Blair, was tapped by the Bilderbergers to assume the reins of government in the United Kingdom. Congressman Gerald Ford --- later US president --- also attended Group meetings in 1964 and 1966." Georgia Governor Jimmy Carter, an unknown peanut farmer, joined forces with the Bilderberg Group. In all likelihood, every presidential candidate in the last five decades has collaborated with the Bilderberg.
cheekyhobo

Con

"Because I as well believe this" You never contended this in your first round and there is still clash in this round because I ONLY believe these things meaning that your advocacies cannot exist.

I will make this short and sweet because your whole argumentation is based upon "If Americans actually believe that we select and then elect candidates, we are sadly deceived."

We DO select and elect candidtaes, but that is only by choice of the Illuminati. I beg to differ with you about how those higher in power decide because they do not. Therefore you have receded back into your own logical falacies. Because of this, the fact that the apocalypse is almost nigh, and I need to go to the bathroom. I bid you adeu and good luck finding the spaghetti trail, for we almost follow it in the end!
- Cheeks
Posted by inrainbows 9 years ago
inrainbows
to all comment that have stated that this is a conspiracy:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

On page 405 of the paperback edition, David Rockefeller says this:
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Explain? I'm starting this debate again for any takers.
Posted by Silver 9 years ago
Silver
My main problem with Bilderbarg is the secrecy. When so many people with so much power get together in one place I think we are owed an explanation of what is going on.
According to a BBC report on June's conference in Stresa: "Not a word of what is said at Bilderberg meetings can be breathed outside. No reporters are invited in and while confidential minutes of meetings are taken, names are not noted. The shadowy aura extends further – the anonymous answerphone message, for example; the fact that conference venues are kept secret. The group, which includes luminaries such as Henry Kissinger and former UK chancellor Kenneth Clarke, does not even have a website."
Anyone that thinks that's alright must be stupid.
Why?
The first question that needs to be answered is, "Are there really conspiracies bent on world domination?" Well, since these organizations themselves admit and publish this publicly, only a fool would say no. David Rockefeller, founding member of many of these globalist secret combinations, stated flat out in his recent biography that global domination was exactly what he has been working for.
Posted by inrainbows 9 years ago
inrainbows
Their also breaking the Logan Act which doesn't allow politicians from different countries to convene due to the high level of treason.
Posted by education4earth 9 years ago
education4earth
Thanks inrainbows for putting your informative debate, I have learned a lot form reading your comments and I am voting for you. On the other hand cheekyhobo gets my thumbs down, he didn't add anything contstructive to the debate, only ridiculing the facts. It is a well known fact that some people are trying to ridicule the comments and make the conspiracy theories look like some crazy theories by mixing in all kinds of incredible claims.

Teh fact is that there are 3 greoups out there: Bilderberg organisation, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission and a lot of powerful people belong to it including the most prominent politicians. The Patriot Act in USA is forbidding politicians to meet with with bankers and business people behind closed doors in secret lobbies, so these 3 groups are breaching the Patriot Act and nobody sues them for that.
How do you explain that?
Posted by the_conservative 9 years ago
the_conservative
I am behind all the policies of America....hah
Posted by Yraelz 9 years ago
Yraelz
Being a god would have been interesting.... perhaps I will start that debate. My sister is smarticles.
Posted by Korezaan 9 years ago
Korezaan
I'm not sure if I was sarcastic or not. I don't seriously think you're a god or whatever, but I like reading your debates.

Who's your sister?
Posted by cheekyhobo 9 years ago
cheekyhobo
No one has taken this debate so I took the liberty of "cleaning up" the challenge bin! :)
Posted by Kierkegaard 9 years ago
Kierkegaard
Wuh-uh-oh! Conspiracy!

Like aliens! And the men in black!

Space pirates! Xenu! Scientology!

Hurricane Katrina! Area 51! The JFK assassination! The Lincoln assassination!

...No.
Posted by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
haahahaha conspiracy freaks. I love them.
Vote Placed by Kmille11014 9 years ago
Kmille11014
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Silver 9 years ago
Silver
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by education4earth 9 years ago
education4earth
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Vikuta 9 years ago
Vikuta
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Satanclaus 9 years ago
Satanclaus
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Korezaan 9 years ago
Korezaan
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by mrmatt505 9 years ago
mrmatt505
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by MitsyPoodle 9 years ago
MitsyPoodle
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by dixielover 9 years ago
dixielover
inrainbowscheekyhoboTied