Jeannie_Marie
rulebreaker12w3

Who shoudl rule the world

rulebreaker12w3
Started: 3/21/2014 Category: Funny

Jeannie_Marie

Pro

I should rule the world
rulebreaker12w3

Con

you should not rule the world, as we have already discussed how I should rule the world, if you would like to debate over this, i wish you luck, as you will need it. ;)
Jeannie_Marie

Pro

I should rule the world because I am emotionally, mentally, physical, and intellectually superior to everyone on this pathetic planet. I am the greatest of all who have come before me, and will continue to be the greatest who has ever lived. Hail Jeannie.
rulebreaker12w3

Con

says the one who has never beat me in a race, scores lower on almost all of her tests than i do and is not a country girl. therefore, your argument is invalid, as i am clearly superior to you. if you want to test this, you know where i live, and you know that i can take you on any day. You must remember, nobody wants a weak ruler. :) hail Nevaeh, "cuz her name backwards is Heaven"
Jeannie_Marie

Pro

wait, if neveah is heaven backwards does it mean it comes from hell?
rulebreaker12w3

Con

yes, yes it does, glad you finally caught on. if you were ruler, what would you do anyhow? i mean if you were my ruler, what would you do for me? i know if you didn`t do anything, i would revolt, and so would so many others....just keep that in mind.
Vote Placed by Geogeer 3 years ago
Geogeer
Jeannie_Marierulebreaker12w3Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con refuted Pros assertion that she was the greatest. Pro did not deny this. Points to Con. PS If either of you wish to become ruler of the world you will need to improve your debating skills.