ILikePie5
migmag

Who should be the next President of the United States? Donald Trump(Pro)........Hillary Clinton(Con)

ILikePie5

ILikePie5

Pro

Hello all! I am I favor of Mr. Donald J. Trump becoming the President of the United States. I believe that Hillary Clinton is a lying corrupt criminal. I will argue for Mr. Trump and Con will argue for Clinton. Thank You, and I hope this will be good debate. Please no trolling or rude behavior. Citations should be used if can. Good Luck to Con!

The format of this debate is as follows:

Round 1: Acceptance Only
Round 2: Arguments....NO REBUTTALS
Round 3: Rebuttals and Arguments
Round 4: Rebuttals/Conclusion
migmag

Con

Less than 45% of REPUBLICANS want Trump as their president, so you have a major problem right there. If you are a true American, you believe in our judicial system, and that system has found Hillary INNOCENT. Clinton is for Women's Rights, Gay Rights, Hispanic Rights, Union Rights, Animal Rights, and Environmental Rights to name a few.
ILikePie5

Pro

Because Con did not follow the rules I stated in the first round. I believe I am not required to refute his claims. I urge Con to follow the rules so this may remain a civilized debate. This round is only for contentions. NO REBUTTALS!!!My first Contention is mainly about Illegal Immigration.

Contention 1:Mr. Trump is not a politically correct person. He sees and tells the truth the way it is and is non political correctness is approved by many Americans.[1] By being politically correct, issues cannot get solved, like the issue of Radical Islamic and the issue of Illegal Immigration. Muslims must be banned in order to prevent more terrorist attacks in the United States. For Illegal Immigration, the illegals came here ILLEGALY. They broke the law to get here and they should be punished by being deported. There is no need to be politically correct and say children would be separated from mothers. They should've thought about that before coming to the U.S. Illegally. It just proves that many people think that America is stupid and won't enforce immigration laws. A wall must be built to stop all of these illegal aliens from coming and ruining lives of Americans. The wall would only cost about 17 billion dollars.[2] This is wishing the margin of the 58 billion trade deficit America has with Mexico.[3] The next round is for rebuttals and second contention.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com...

http://m.imgur.com...

https://ustr.gov...
migmag

Con

I don't need to follow anything, FACTS are FACTS, Trump is a RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC SEXIST ELITIST BIGOT, end of story
ILikePie5

Pro

This is a clear example of how many Clinton supporters are. Ignorant and Hateful. Con has failed to refute any claims and I will now disprove his just for the fun of it..

First, Con says Trump is racist. Do you even know the defenition of racist? The defenition of racist is as follows: a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.[1] I fail to see how Mr. Trump has ever said that his race (Caucasian) is inferior to any other race. If Con has any evidence or sources I would love to see them.

Second, Con says Trump is homophobic. You can't just say Mr. Trump is homophobic without ANY evidence. He has not said or done anything that proves he is homophobic, unlike Hillary. She accepts money from nations that hate women and LGBT.

Third, Con says Trump is sexist. If Trump was sexist, he wouldn't be employing millions of women in his companies. Many Clinton supporters are voting for her just because she is a women, and they are the ones who are sexist.

Fourth, Con says Trump is an elitest. Having money doesn't make you bad. Think about it, Trump could live peacefully if he wanted to because he has so much money, but he actually cares for this country and that's why he is running for President.

Lastly, Con says Trump is a bigot. If he was a bigot, no one would be voting for him

Your ignorance says something, maybe you should look at the facts before saying something. It's a fact that Hillary sent classified information on her private server. It's a fact that she caused the Iraq War and ISIS to come. What will she do next?
migmag

Con

This has NOTHING to do with Political Correctness, if you think Gays SHOULD be able to be FIRED or EVICTED JUST because they are Gay, then YOU are a HOMOPHOBE. If you think women do NOT deserve EQUAL pay, then YOU are a SEXIST. If YOU think Blacks should be RACIALLY PROFILED< then YOU are a RACIST
ILikePie5

Pro

My simple answer to your arguments is Mr. Trump has never said that, and you have no evidence to prove it.

My opponent fails to refute my argument, for this reason I urge a PRO vote in today's debate.....thank you
migmag

Con

WRONG! EVERYONE who knows ANYTHING about politics knows Trump is ANTI LGBT, which is homophobic, Trump is PRO Racial Profiling which is RACIST, he is ANTI Minimum Wage which is ELITIST, and he is AGAINST the Equal Pay for Women Act, I win, end of story
Posted by LuciferWept 1 year ago
LuciferWept
migmag's gotta be trolling. What a stupid argument he made.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
Some polls contain troll votes like some of yours migmag.....and who said I was Christian
Posted by migmag 1 year ago
migmag
YOU people are CRAZY and SHOULD be put in a MENTAL institute! So you DONT CARE that the MAJORITY of people ON THIS SITE have POLLED that they PREFER Clinton or HAVE POLLED that they APPROVE of Gay Marriage or POLLED that they LIKE Unions, as long as I"M FOR them, YOU are AGAINST me. Very CHRISTIAN of you, NOT
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
it doesn't matter who will be president, the same b.s. will happen either way, they control nothing, mere puppets to place blame on. we need a break from presidents.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
Thank y'all for your votes!
Posted by MissLuLu 1 year ago
MissLuLu
I am severely disappointed. I came here because I thought I might see a good debate, but I did not. Rules set forth by Pro were unanimously broken, which instantly dissolves any sense of civilized debate.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
Take a chill pill.....let the voters decide, and if you want to continue debating provide sources.
Posted by migmag 1 year ago
migmag
First of all, i have REPORTED YOU for HATE SPEECH and PERSONAL ATTACKS
Second, Trump called ALL Latinos and Immigrants RACISTS and MURDERERS.
Third you CANT be AGAINST LGBT rights and NOT be a HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT
Fourth, EVERY REPUBLICAN IN DC voted AGAINST the EQUAL PAY for WOMEN ACT, which is the REPUBLICAN stance they are AGAINST protecting women from DISCRIMINATION, which makes Republicans SEXIST
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
You can't name one thing Trump has said or done that proves that he will make a bad President of the United States. Hillary lied under oath in front of Congress and accepts money from countries that hate women and LGBT. And by the way, it's a law for same sex couples to be together. He disagrees with it and that's it's opinion.
Posted by ILikePie5 1 year ago
ILikePie5
This debate has everything to do with Hillary....look at the title. Are you gonna support a corrupt, lying criminal as President? We are not talking about Republicans in general, we are talking about Donald J. Trump. It would benefit you to also put some sources. Alas, the dumbness of Clinton supporters cannot be stopped. State some sources kid and then we'll talk.
Vote Placed by zmikecuber 1 year ago
zmikecuber
ILikePie5migmagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wins arguments because he actually made reasonable arguments which Con doesn't refute. Conduct to Pro, since Con broke the rules. S/g to Pro since Con used alot of caps lock. Sources to Pro since Con didn't use any.
Vote Placed by MissLuLu 1 year ago
MissLuLu
ILikePie5migmagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Before and after this debate I did not and do not agree with either Trump nor Clinton. All other points are given to Pro because Con broke the rules set forth, did not give sources, was incredibly rude both in the rounds and in the comments.
Vote Placed by Conservatism 1 year ago
Conservatism
ILikePie5migmagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: While the con did attack pro with false notions, pro did call all Hillary supporters hateful and ignorant. Result is a tie. S&G Result: Point goes to pro. The con in multiple occasions had improper use of capitalization. Convincing arguments Result: Point goes to pro. The con did not provide any sources and/or statistics to back his/her data. Most reliable sources result: Point goes to Pro. The con did not list a single source.
Vote Placed by BenJWasson 1 year ago
BenJWasson
ILikePie5migmagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Con repeatedly made personal attacks on Pro. Spelling/Grammar - Con did THIS with his speech, capitalizing letters, making it harder to read and violating basic grammar rules. Convincing Arguments - Pro made good arguments that were unrefuted, all Con did was make unjustified personal attacks. Sources - Con didn't use a single source even when presenting stats, Pro used many sources in the debate.