griffin-schmidt18
ThatLibertarian

Who should be the president

griffin-schmidt18

Pro

I think that Hillary Clinton should be the president of United States of America abecause she is would've the first woman president and would give woman something to believe truly in.
ThatLibertarian

Con

I accept. First I would like to thank my opponent for challenging me.

First, I would like to point out that my opponent only made the arguments that Hillary is a woman, and no political arguments to support her cause and issues. I will be arguing that Hillary would not make a good president.

Lets start with Foreign Policy. First, take a look at this http://www.globalresearch.ca...
The debt from the wars we have fought abroad cost 6 trillion. And note, this was written one year ago, so it's not even current. There is probably a higher number. Now take a look at this number. http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us...
At the end of FY 2015 the total government debt in the United States, including federal, state, and local, is expected to be $21.694 trillion.

So now I ask you, in you're opinion, do you think we can continue to fight wars abroad and continue to deliver foreign aid, and somehow stay on to of this debt? Do you think we will be able to continue nation building with this type of debt. We're using money to blow up bridges in Afganistan and then rebuild them, when there are most pressing issues here in the United States, and other more important things we could use this money for.
http://www.politifact.com...-/
This link also shows you that back during the Republican Primaries for the 2012 election, Ron Paul got the most donations from the military out of all of them. Note that Ron Paul was a candidate that WANTED to bring the troops home from overseas.

Hillary Clinton's stance on this issue is for more involvement and more nation building, a practice that will inevitably and eventually, suck the budget dry. This is my opening response, and I will address other issues, such as gun control, drones, The NSA, and other issues such as the constitution.
griffin-schmidt18

Pro

griffin-schmidt18 forfeited this round.
ThatLibertarian

Con

My opponent has forfeited, so I will not make any remarks this round.
griffin-schmidt18

Pro

griffin-schmidt18 forfeited this round.
ThatLibertarian

Con

As my opponent has forfeited, I will not be making any remarks this round.