Raquel_kiest
EthanAuneM

Who thinks Obama. Is gonna destroy america

Raquel_kiest

Pro

Who thinks Obama. Is gonna destroy America because I think he is he sent a bunch of nukes to another country, he starting Muzlum camps and he said he was gonna fulfill his fathers dreams which were pretty scary and he knows how to trick people to blame everyone else but them selves
EthanAuneM

Con

Okay, first of all, you are an idiot. Let's just get that out of the way before I start my rebuttal. Your spelling is atrocious, and your facts are out of whack. Obama never sent nuclear weapons to other countries, and certainly has not started Muslim (notice how I spelled that word right) camps. If he had, international would have him arrested for genocide. Along with that, he never said he would fulfill his fathers dreams, and even if he had said that, that is not the way he would have meant it. Lastly, I do not know what you mean by: "and he knows how to trick people to blame everyone else but them selves". I think you need to invest in a dictionary, and a fourth grade writing textbook.
Raquel_kiest

Pro

Raquel_kiest forfeited this round.
EthanAuneM

Con

May I ask where you came up with- I mean heard that Obama was creating Muslim (see, spelled it right again) camps. If you are referring to the camps in Syria, that is because these people are running away from ISIS and the government is making refugee camps so they do not get killed for running away, not like concentration camps. They are 100% made for helping the people from being killed by the Islamic state.

Also, I still want to know what you meant by: and he knows how to trick people to blame everyone else but them selves. I am just curious, because I want to get down to the core of your argument.

-Here is a link to buy a fourth grade writing book before you add you next argument. I suggest you learn sentence punctuation.
http://www.christianbook.com...
Raquel_kiest

Pro

Raquel_kiest forfeited this round.
EthanAuneM

Con

Wow. Forfeiting two out of the three rounds because you know I have won? I thought that even you would be above that.
Posted by EthanAuneM 1 year ago
EthanAuneM
I understand that I was a tad bit out of line. I am sorry Raquel_kiest. I hope you accept my formal apology.

I will not be taking anything that I said back though. It still stands.
Posted by ArgumentativeMan 1 year ago
ArgumentativeMan
While it was definitely a mite rude for the contender to insult the instigator like that, hot dang, he was pretty savage! I like his ferocity, he seems like a good debate partner.
Posted by Surrealism 1 year ago
Surrealism
To the Instigator:

Check your grammar and spelling before you make an argument. Wait until the second round to do so. Formulate your thoughts and make sure to have well-researched facts with cited sources, especially on a contentious debate topic such as this.

To the Contender:

Never insult your debate opponent. It makes you come off as childish. Make sure to have cited sources as well, especially when your opponent doesn't.

To the person who commented below me:

Even if one of the debaters is extremely offensive in their conduct, this has nothing to do with the strength of their arguments. You can award conduct to the more polite side, but the majority of your vote should always be based on the arguments.