Wyattcodered
Capitalistslave

Who will be the more of a president Trump or pence?

Capitalistslave has forfeited round #3.

Wyattcodered

Con

For this I am taking con position meaning I think pence will be more of a president this Debate I mean not just who will act better but who will make the government move along better. Below who ever takes Pro position will be auguring that Trump will make the government move along better then Pence. Who ever takes the pro position the rounds will go like this.

Rd1 agree on your position
Rd 2 your points
Rd 3 Rebuttals and Arguments
Capitalistslave

Pro

I may have accepted this debate prematurely, but if I did, we could just ask airmax to delete this and then you can re-create it.

Alright, so I would like to clarify one thing(and this is where I think I may have accepted prematurely), when you say, who will be more of a president, you do not mean who will act more presidential, right? As in, who will be more mature, proper, etc. Because it sounds like you're arguing that Pence will do more for the government, so I assumed that is what you meant. If it is the case that you meant presidential, I don't think there's anyway I can argue Trump would be more presidential lol.

So, if you do also include who is more presidential, I will probably want airmax to delete this, as I don't think anyone could argue Trump is more presidential than, say, a bag of rocks. At least the rocks wouldn't insult groups of people and women, lol.
Wyattcodered

Con

looks like we dont have a debate then lol oh well good luck america
Capitalistslave

Pro

So, you did mean presidential and not who will actually do more?
Wyattcodered

Con

right yes
Posted by Capitalistslave 11 months ago
Capitalistslave
I would suggest having this debate deleted then. You can contact airmax and ask them to delete this debate. And I agree to having it deleted.