JimShady
WhiteWolfBlackMoon

Who will get the most votes?.. 2!!!

WhiteWolfBlackMoon has forfeited round #1.

JimShady

Pro

About a month or two ago, I had a debate against Emilrose where we just let the voters vote for whoever they felt like. The results were staggering; over 20 voters!
http://www.debate.org...

It was really fun, so I'm opening up the challenge again- although, there's a catch this time: the person with the LEAST amount of votes has to post their picture of their profile! For a people who prefer anonymity (like myself), this can be real risky...

But anyways, acceptance is open to those who have not already posted a pic of themselves, and voting ends in 10 days (no votes count after that.

All you gotta do is accept, good luck!

(P.S. no backing out...)
Posted by NDECD1441 2 months ago
NDECD1441
I have earned my rep in DDO but I doubt mine can parry Jim's. Good luck!
Posted by Nd2400 2 months ago
Nd2400
What would the winner get???