OnlyGodCanJudgeMe
TheBunnyAssassin

Who will win this debate

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe

Con

I will win this debate... What do you think?
TheBunnyAssassin

Pro

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this debate about "who will win". I am arguing for the pro side of this debate.

Contention 1: Positive
"Pro- an advantage of something or an argument in favor of a course of action." This definition defines pro, or the side I am arguing for. Due to the fact that this definition is has a positive effect, we can infer that the topic would agree and side with the "pro side". However, the definition of con is: "a disadvantage".
Overall, I would like to clarify that the definition of pro would support the fact that the topic of this debate favors it. The topic is Who will win this debate? Since I am on the pro side, I would win, since my position answers: positive, yes. Ironically, the opponent chose the losing side, negative/con.

I would also like to state that my opponent made no move to state her position, but utilized a fallacious statement of : "I will win this debate" What do you think?" This is not a debate addressing the spectators. This is a 1 on 1 debate. Please clarify your contentions.

Thank you,
TheBunnyAssassin
OnlyGodCanJudgeMe

Con

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe forfeited this round.
TheBunnyAssassin

Pro

TheBunnyAssassin forfeited this round.
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 2 years ago
TheBunnyAssassin
Does Con have any historical evidence to support his/her case?
Posted by T_parkour 2 years ago
T_parkour
Con stated that "I will win this debate." This is a positive statement, therefore Con dug his/her own grave.
Posted by Cold-Mind 2 years ago
Cold-Mind
This particular topic is not a resolution. In fact, there is no resolution in this debate.
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 2 years ago
TheBunnyAssassin
And he did...
Posted by Cold-Mind 2 years ago
Cold-Mind
If your opponent does not make a claim which he can't support, you will automatically lose due to inability of fulfilling burden of proof.