awesomeone212
dairygirl4u2c

Who would be the best Republican Presidential Candidate, Trump or Fiorina?

awesomeone212

Con

First off, let me straighten this out. Agree Pro for Trump, Agree Con for Fiorina. It's the only way I could figure this to work. Anyhow, let me explain my stance on this. I believe both candidates have done quite well as candidates thus far. Trump has done a good job at getting attention, and sharing his views. Fiorina has done the same, but has done so in a different way. They both speak their minds, but Fiorina does a better job thinking things through first. I personally like both candidates, and would vote for either of them, but right now I'm going to place my stance with Fiorina. I believe that she has a great way of thinking things through, and stating things that really mean a lot. During the debates, she has no problem responding to other people (or questions) that face her. She also seems to do a fairly good job getting along with most people. I think that this is a good trait, and I think that she could really be going head-to-head with Trump.
dairygirl4u2c

Pro

trump is better because he is for the current progressive tax system. he explicitly denies that it's socialist, as it's what we've been doing for so long. and, at least for some of the rich, he wants to increase taxes.

trump as said he wants a system of healthcare that is similar to single payer. it's a well established fact that other industrialized countires spend ten percent of their GDP on healthcare while covering everyone and we spend almost twice that while leaving some uninsured.

trump is against amnesty. he wants to build a wall.

he's good at negotating deals and would probably be an asset in trade.

i'm somewhat progressive, so i might have been making points you find repellent. but, i too am deciding between those guys included so i took the debate (i lean towards chris christie to be sure)
awesomeone212

Con

awesomeone212 forfeited this round.
awesomeone212

Con

awesomeone212 forfeited this round.