Corm_onthe_Cob
Anakin_Guystalker

Who would win? Deadpool (Pro) or Wheels from the Burger King Kids Klub (Con)?

Started: 5/18/2016 Category: Funny

Corm_onthe_Cob

Con

Listen up you stanky pieces of shite, it is time to be edumacated in the ways of le internet. No matter what I pose as an argument, I will win because I have chosen the funnier of the two options. Don't believe me? Google Wheels from the Burger King Kids Klub and see for yourself. Believe me, I LOVE Deadpool. It is arguably one of my favorite movies/comic book series. But c'mon peoples, think about it. Wheels is in a FRACKING WHEELCHAIR!! Deadpool may be a heartless bastard, but even mercenaries don't kill severely autistic wheelchair children from BK. Plus, Wheels is a speed demon, so he can pretty much dodge all of Deadpool's attacks before the sloppy douchenoodle even realizes he missed. On top of his speed and agility, he harnesses the power of Fast Food Franchise revenue, and will squeeze Angry Whopper sauce at Ole Mr. Pool. Well that's all the rambling I can dish out for today, so I will leave this open for any dink who would like to challenge this internet cancer.

fin.
Anakin_Guystalker

Pro

I have never seen deadpool, but I saw Death battle talk about him so my opinion is valid.
While it might be true that deadpool would be above killing a wheelchair kid, deadpool is a cancer patient himself. Therefore, the battle would just be the two of them crying for each other. But deadpool will outlive wheels.

Also, you said wheels is a speed demon, but that is impossible. Wheels cannot move since a wheelchair needs arms to move and clearly wheels is always holding on to a screwdriver and a wrench. Maybe he'll land a few swings from the wrench, maybe he'll get in a few stabs with the screwdriver, maybe he'll erect a lvl 3 sentry, but he isn't going anywhere. Easy pickings for deadpool.

Also, the sheer power of deadpools taco's and chimichangas will easily run burger king out of business, making wheels unable to pay for his special eds classes.
Corm_onthe_Cob

Con

First of all: Marry Me?
....................
Second, The one thing that Death Battle forgot to mention about Deadpool is his one weakness, Cute Lady Butt.
And I don't know if you saw the whole BKKK, but their dog, J.D., has arguably the best a$$ since Kim Kardashian's pet cat. Wheels would just blow his BK Toy Dog Whistle" and that furry little ba$tard will be there quick as an apple. Deadpool would be mesmerized by this puppy booty and be completely oblivious to the impending wrench about to shatter all of his internal organs.
And as you probably know, Deadpool has a healing factor better than Wolverine, but there are only so many ways you can dismantle someone with some power tools until they don't go back together. Who knows, maybe Wheels will screw up Pool so bad that HE gets put in a wheelchair.
Did I mention that Wheels is a cyborg, and doesn't actually need his chair? Well I am glad I didn't because it isn't true. But he doesn't need robotic genitals to be able to summon The Literal Burger King by simply slicing both of his wrists and reciting an incantation from an obscure 80s song that plays in the background of most of Kanye's music. The Literal Burger King will fly in on a giant chicken fry with robotic legs and shove Deadpool into a large deep fryer and EAT him before he has time to regenerate.
But please, keep telling me why I am wrong and I will keep telling you why I am right and then we will give the voters 6 months to decide... Seems Legit?

Good.

fin.
Anakin_Guystalker

Pro

Well Wheels is no match for Deadpool's one most important power: he is more cancerous than this very debate.
Wheels can hit Deadpool with a wrench, sure, but Deadpool's cancer would just spread to wheels. Even IF Deadpool does not have the ability to kill Wheels directly, the blood coming out of him when he is bludgeoned would infect wheels, killing him pretty fast anyway. Maybe his dog too, if Deadpool is TOO mesmerized by that (albeit) lovely, lovely a$$. Same goes for the Burger King. Eating a tumor normally would be safe, as the cancer cells are digested, but not in the case of Deadpool. His healing factor WOULD prevail due to some mystic bullsh!t that Thanos did.

Yikes, this debate is harder than I thought it would be... kudos to you
Corm_onthe_Cob

Con

Yes, Deadpool is far more cancerous than this debate (And any of vi_spex's for that matter), but just because he has super cancer does not mean that his cancer is somehow contagious. Even still, you may not know that the entire BKKK have a rare form of cancer that kills all forms of cancer that enter their body. They were given this cancer (Called Cannabis) and that is how they have stayed alive since the 1990s. On top of that, the amount of burger grease that they have consumed over the past 20 years has rendered them basically immortal. Their entire genetic makeup consists of fry oil and zesty sauce. The Burger King is also susceptible to the megacancer because Gods cannot contract cancer., and BK King is a GOD.
Have you ever thought about the immense amount of uses for a Whopper Bun? You can use them as... as ...OK, I cannot think of Wheels having any use for a Whopper Bun. BUT, Burger King frequently has Hello Kitty toys on the kids meal, and Deadpool LOVES Hello Kitty. Wheels knows where they keep all of the leftover BK toys, so he would just tell Deadpool to go there and the fight would be over. But, Wheels would not do that. He would tie an anchor to Deadpool's ankle and throw him into the ocean. the only thing that can kill Deadpool is to suffocate him.

fin.
Anakin_Guystalker

Pro

If anything, your arguments further prove wheels is very much killable. You said wheels was made of oil, zesty sauce, and weed. 3 VERY flammable things.
Furthermore, deadpool literally cannot be killed since he is Death's lover. THE Death. All deadpool needs to do is ask for Death to kill wheels. Wheels may or may not be fast, but you can't outrun death.
Also, deadpool's 3rd wall breaking abilities are too powerful. Being able to break the fourth wall would mean you would have reality warping abilities. This means he can just rip open a hole in space/time and wheels and the burger king just crushed. Also, deadpool can just pull the words out of this very argument and shove it up wheel's weak, white, disabled a$$ and
Corm_onthe_Cob

Con

Corm_onthe_Cob forfeited this round.
Anakin_Guystalker

Pro

Anakin_Guystalker forfeited this round.
Corm_onthe_Cob

Con

Corm_onthe_Cob forfeited this round.
Anakin_Guystalker

Pro

Anakin_Guystalker forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 1 year ago
Ragnar
Well done introduction for a troll debate. May the better troll win.