RyozoTabikashi
frozen_eclipse

Who would win, Kakashi Hatake or Sasuke Uchiha

frozen_eclipse

RyozoTabikashi

Pro

I will accept an challenge from anyone. the rules are simple, have supporting facts for the argument that you prepare from any source including but not limited to manga, websites, etc. I am new here so I hope I can put up a good challenge. the debate is on whether or not Kakashi Hatake could beat Sasuke Uchiha. I am going for Kakashi Hatake.
frozen_eclipse

Con

Being that pro is the instigator he holds the BOP

Structure
1-acceptance
2-positions
3-rebuttals
4-summarization
RyozoTabikashi

Pro

I accept your challenge to my argument. my position is that Kakashi Hatake is better than Sasuke Uchiha for many reasons. for starters he was part of the Anbu Black Ops, and he has never failed to find his target. secondly, he trained under the fourth Hokage Minato Namikage, the father of Naruto Uzumaki. He is the wielder of he Sharingan, given to him by Obito Uchiha, and he created the Chidori, also known as Lighting Blade or Raikiri.
frozen_eclipse

Con

My opponent didnt really post any convincing arguments, he only listed kakashi's abilities. Just listing abilities doesnt prove why one will win in a fight. Regardless i will try to reject his points. So I will first reject his points and then present my case.

Opponents case

1. Kakashi was part of anbu black ops

This may be true but in a fight sasuke would win becasue sasuke is a full blood uchiha. As weve seen when kakashi fought itachi it takes double to triple the amount of chakra for kakashi to use the sharingan compared to sasuke a full blood uchiha. So obviously kakashi is at a huge disadvantage due to the fact that sasuke will be able to use mangekyo sharingan much easier and with much less of a chakra strain. Also kakashi would not be able to keep up with susanoo's arrows. So kakashi being part of anbu means nothing when sasuke is a full blood uchiha mangekyo sharingan user.

2. secondly, he trained under the fourth Hokage Minato Namikage,

This means nothing. Just because you train with a great man does not mean the trainee will be a great man, but geuss what? sasuke killed his master. Did kakashi ever kill his master? NO, actually he isnt capable. SO that gives sasuke some advantage points as well.

3. He is the wielder of he Sharingan,

I dont understand the signifigance of this point. kakashi may have a sharingan in witch his signifigant technique is kami but sasuke has susanoo, and amaterasu, not to mention the outstanding amount of techniques he obtained from orochimaru witch he later kills. Kakashi is no match for sasuke. Sasuke killed danzo. Im 100% sure kakashi could not have done so.

4. and he created the Chidori

So what sasuke made it better than the origional by creating the technique that killed itachi. That technique is kirin witch is way more lethal than raikiri.

.................................................................................................................................................................\

1. Kakashi is no match for the eternal mangekyo sharingan

http://whatswithjeff.com...

,His Susanoo changed since the aquisition of the eternal mangekyo sharingan. As the armour's hood gained a beak-like shape, its hands gained scales and it wields an orb composed of the black flames of Amaterasu on its third hand, from which he can produce either a weapon to stab his opponents, or fire several tomoe shaped projectiles that can incinerate a foe on contact. It also wields another weapon on his left hand. The bow that shoots arrows in split seconds.

Kakashi cannot keep up with sasuke he has lightning fast moves and can keep his sharingan active much longer than kakashi. Kakashi also cannot match up to sasukes signature moves. Amaterasu the black flames witch only his eyes can extinguish, or susanoo witch is a defense stronger than a mountian and has the offense that cannot be matched. There is no way kakashi could keep up with sasuke for no more than 1 minute. Also sasukes eyes are rigged to automatically use amaterasu on any other sharingan user. Kakashi would have to fight blind.

2.Sasuke beat izanagi, kakashi couldnt have.

Izanagi is a technique used by danzo in there fight that turns dreams into reality. Sasuke was succesfully able to defeat danzo with the use of amaterasu and susanoo. Abilities that kakashi doesnt and cant obtain. Also suishi's eye was also used by danzo, so was the first hokages wood syle but sasuke was able to defeat them via genjutsu and other techniques. All of danzo's techniques were extremly deadly and it would have been impossible for kakashi to have won. Sasukes victory over danzo proves that speed wont beat sasuke. Kakashi's speed wont even be a factor in the battle beacause sasuke had to deal withway worse than kakashi.

http://naruto.wikia.com...

http://www.fandom.com...

So in conclusion all of my opponents points are defeated while my strong contentions still stand. I have proven,1. Kakashi is no match for the eternal mangekyo sharingan , 2.Sasuke beat izanagi, kakashi couldnt have. So for these reasons and some additional reasons that i will bring up later kakashi cannot win in a fight against sasuke.

RyozoTabikashi

Pro

first I want to thank my opponent for his wonderful arguments.
you say Kakashi can't beat the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, but if you look at Kakashi' s fight with Pein, or anybody else, he created clones before actually going head to head with anybody, no matter who they are. you argued that he couldn't of killed his master, well he has killed many people and I believe that if he had to he could easily of killed Minato without remorse. Also he defeated Itachi Uchiha. I know you are going to say so did Sasuke, but realize this, he only defeated Itachi because Itachi was sick and wanted Sasuke to become Konoha's leaf ninja who brought down Itachi Uchiha. in other words he LET Sasuke win that fight. he was sick and could've used Susanoo a lot earlier.
as for the fact that Kakashi couldn't of beat Izanagi, I also believe Kakashi could've beat Izanagi. all Sasuke did was use logic and watch his opponent to see how his Jutsu worked. that is also how Kakashi works when he fights. he learns people and moves in for the kill after that. as I explained above, the clones would've worked. also when dead Itachi and Sasuke team up to fight Sage Mode Kabuto, we learn that Itachi has a moved similar to Izanagi, but can shape destiny instead of reality, so like I said, Kakashi could do both.
Also Kakashi is the person who taught Sasuke in his beginning years, and no matter what others think, what you learn as a youngster sticks with you for life. I am an MMA fighter and my teacher can read me because e taught me in the beginning before I moved to another teacher, so just because Sasuke went to Orichumaru doesn't mean he has a completely different fighting style. so knowing him growing up, Kakashi would be able to predict his moves and styles before he even began using the Sharingan. also Kakashi doesn't whip out the Sharingan for every fight, if you notice he only does it halfway through a fight if he know their is no other option because he knows how it wears him down. so assuming he can fight Sasuke without the Sharingan he would last long enough to analyze him and find his weakness. I look forward to my opponents arguments to this topic.
frozen_eclipse

Con

I will first clear up some of my opponents points and then summarize this debate.

My opponents statements

"but if you look at Kakashi' s fight with Pein, or anybody else, he created clones before actually going head to head with anybody,

This isn't a valid point because all ninjas can create clones.

I believe that if he had to he could easily of killed Minato without remorse. Also he defeated Itachi Uchiha.

This is impossible. The only person who was even a god fight for minato was madara of whom he gravely injured. Im almost 100 % sure that kakashi would loose against the yellow flash simply due to speed. Kami compared to the flying thundergod technique is a obvious win of minato. How can kakashi kill him if he cant even touch him. He did not defeat itachi. When kakashi battled itachi he almost died from itachi torturing him..........http://www.narutoworld.com...

Itachi was sick and wanted Sasuke to become Konoha's leaf ninja who brought down Itachi Uchiha. in other words he LET Sasuke win that fight.

so what if itachi was sick, even while sick, kakashi still couldn't handle itachi. Also itachi didnt completely let him win necessarily. Letting him win would be not using amaterasu on him during the katon technique when they fought. he didn't let him win. He died from being sick and while fighting sasuke.

"as for the fact that Kakashi couldn't of beat Izanagi, I also believe Kakashi could've beat Izanagi."

Absolutely not. How can he beat a technique that turns dreams into reality? The reason sasuke was effective at beating danzo was due to susanoo's speed ad ultimate protection witch kakashi doesnt have.

we learn that Itachi has a moved similar to Izanagi, but can shape destiny instead of reality, so like I said, Kakashi could do both.

O.k my opponent is trying to say kakashi can use susanoo,amaterasu, and or izanagi. All false

"Izanagi can only be used by those with the genetic traits of the Sage of the Six Paths. The Uchiha, descended from the Sage, are able to perform Izanagi with their Sharingan."..........http://naruto.wikia.com...
"To make full use of Izanagi, users must also have the genetic traits of the Senju, who are also descended from the Sage."

Since kakashi isnt a uchiha by blood then these techniques cannot be used by kakashi. Also kakashi neither has senju blood witch is also necessary to use izanagi. Actually sasuke cant even use izanagi because he lacks senju blood.

"so just because Sasuke went to Orochimaru doesn't mean he has a completely different fighting style."

well how do you explain sasuke using manda? Orochimaru. How do you explain kirin? Orochimaru. How do you explain the new sword? Orochimaru. So in result because he trained with sasuke for about 3 years or so he obviously learned some new things from orochimaru o yes his fighting was different.

Kakashi would be able to predict his moves and styles before he even began using the Sharingan. also Kakashi doesn't whip out the Sharingan for every fight, if you notice he only does it halfway through a fight if he know their is no other option because he knows how it wears him down.

Not true kakashi uses the sharingan to predict movement. so logically he cannot predict movements without using the sharingan. Kakashi would need to use his sharingan throughout the whole fight, but he will still loose because he would exhaust quickly, and cant keep up with susanoo's extremely fast arrows.

............................................................................................................................................................................

My opponent had 3 points when we began. it seems they have been dropped now.

1. Kakashi was part of anbu black ops , 2. secondly, he trained under the fourth Hokage Minato Namikage, 3. He is the wielder of he Sharingan, 4. and he created the Chidori

my points still stand strong and unrefutted.

1. Kakashi is no match for the eternal mangekyo sharingan , 2.Sasuke beat izanagi, kakashi couldn't have.

So in conclusion all of my opponents points are defeated while my strong contentions still stand. I have proven,1. Kakashi is no match for the eternal mangekyo sharingan , 2.Sasuke beat izanagi, kakashi couldn't have. So for these reasons and some additional reasons that I will bring up later kakashi cannot win in a fight against sasuke. Also my opponent has not fulfilled his BOP. He never formally made any contentions so I had to make some up for him. For this I don't think he should get conduct points. He also never made any convincing arguments so he shouldn't get those points either. He had alot of spelling errors as well. I do not think My opponent has proven as of yet why kakashi would defeat sasuke while I have proven why sasuke in fact will win against kakashi. For all these reasons sasuke would win.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 5 years ago
frozen_eclipse
same to you...and sure
Posted by RyozoTabikashi 5 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
good arguments man. hope we can debate later on.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 5 years ago
frozen_eclipse
I has sources while my opponent had none.....for that reason i think i should get source points..............and my sources promote my case because it says the exact things i am saying. you just have to look at the information.
Vote Placed by SarcasticIndeed 5 years ago
SarcasticIndeed
RyozoTabikashifrozen_eclipseTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sources because only Con posted them. Arguments because Pro's were refuted and Con's remained untouched.
Vote Placed by Atheism 5 years ago
Atheism
RyozoTabikashifrozen_eclipseTied
Reasons for voting decision: I can't award any points to either side. No noticeable conduct infringement was noted, so conduct is a tie. Both sides were disgustingly bad at spelling and grammar, so that's out too. Each side's arguments were atrocious, and neither one provided any substantial lead on the other. And no sources were given, except by Con which didn't even really do anything to advance the argument in his favor, aside from provide sources for information both sides adhered to and presumably already knew. Ba