toady28
jscher

Who would win in a fight: Aquaman vs Ant-Man?

toady28

Pro

Thank you for viewing this debate, and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you are my opponent, thank you for accepting and I wish you the best of luck.

I would like to say that these two characters were chosen randomly. I named a bunch of superheroes who had appeared in recent movies so that they wouldn't be too obscure (Aquaman appeared in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice while Ant-Man appeared in both Ant-Man and Captain America: Civil War). However, you are allowed to delve into the comic books in order to boost your arguments rather than going off their movie versions, namely because Aquaman has hardly done anything in his movie universe yet besides scream and swim (and he may not have even screamed. It's been a while since I saw the movie).

I will be on the side of Aquaman, given that he was the first name that popped up on the list (list randomizer at random.org/lists in case you wish to make sure it was randomized) so whoever joins me must believe Ant-Man can win. I don't know Aquaman that well, which is why I'm only making this three rounds, and I mention that because I will probably search the internet for information. Given that it's the internet, it may not be wholly accurate, and if so, just tell me, and please don't be a jerk about it.

One more thing: if you're going to accept, please commit to it. Don't stop writing and forfeit all your rounds. I understand that not everyone has a flexible schedule and I tried as well as I could to fit that, giving us the longest possible time to wait before posting, which is three days.

Warning to readers: There may be spoilers from the movies listed above. You should be safe from spoilers of Batman v Superman because Aquaman doesn't do anything significant enough in that movie to really use in my argument, but my opponent may bring up points from Ant-Man or Civil War, so if you haven't seen either of those, don't read this until you do.

Round 1 is simply for acceptance and any questions you may have regarding the debate, which I will answer at the beginning of round 2. Round 2 is for arguments and rebuttals, while round 3 is finishing statements. Again, I thank my opponent for joining me, and let the fight begin.
jscher

Con

I accidentally selected this debate. Is there a way you can remove me from the debate? Thanks.
toady28

Pro

As far as I can tell, no. The best I can think of is reporting the debate and stating the problem within that, but that may negatively affect both of our accounts, so I think the best option is to simply let time run out.
jscher

Con

jscher forfeited this round.
toady28

Pro

toady28 forfeited this round.
jscher

Con

jscher forfeited this round.