Hawkeye117
RedHeadRights

Who would win in a fight Master Chief Petty Officer John 117 or Captain America

Hawkeye117

Hawkeye117

Pro

I am arguing that John 117 from halo could beat Captain America from Marvel comic in a fight 1v1 con takes Captain Americas side.
Both sides must make a convincing arguments on abilities weapons armament enhancements and must give sources to all facts given good luck and have fun and ill let con start the argument
also side note character well only be able to use weapons normally used by there character so no I well not use the plasma rifle as a weapon and no Con can't use Hydras weapons on Captain America
RedHeadRights

Con

I accept your challenge.
Hawkeye117

Pro

Ok well I told con to start off this debate but I guess I well have to so let"s look at the facts. The Spartan II program, a program in which 5 year old children were stolen from their home and indoctrinated into military life and then at age 14 were injected with enhancement drugs making there bone structure near un breakable reversing the flow of some capillaries in there eye to make them see in near pitch black conditions. Here are all there augmentations and what they did Occipital Capillary ReversalSurgery is performed on the occipital lobe of the left cerebral hemisphere of the brain; the occipital lobe is the visual processing center of the brain, containing most of the anatomical region of the visual cortex. The surgeon performs a procedure on the capillaries, the smallest of the body's blood vessels, to reverse the direction of blood flow in each capillary to boost the blood flow beneath the rods and cones of the subject's retina. The rods and cones of the eye are light-sensitive receptors located in the back of the eye. Together they are able to detect movement, light and color, and relay that information back to the brain. This procedure produces a marked visual perception increase.[5]11% of subjects could face retinal rejection and detachment causing permanent blindness.[5][4]Carbide Ceramic OssificationSurgery is performed on the arms and legs of the subject's body to expose the bone. An advanced carbide ceramic material is grafted onto the skeletal structure to begin skeletal ossification. This process works by breaking down bone and rebuilding it stronger then before. This results in the bones being virtually unbreakable. The coverage of this procedure does not exceed 3% total bone mass due to significant white blood cell necrosis; to make up for that a growth hormone is administered to help strengthen the bones throughout the rest of the body.[5]3.8% failure rate due to possible mutations and compromised bone marrow matrix integrity. In pre-and near-postpubescent adolescents, skeletal growth spurts may cause irreparable bone pulverization.[5][4]Catalytic Thyroid ImplantA platinum pellet is implanted in the left thyroid gland; this pellet contains a human growth hormone that is released into the body to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues. As the hormone is released into the body the pellet dissolves and is absorbed. The hormone targets and stimulates the growth of fast and slow twitch muscle fibers, effectively producing significant gains in muscle mass. The hormone also targets osteoblasts to help boost bone tissue formation and effectively strengthen the bone structure.[5]2% of subjects acquire elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.[5][4]Muscular Enhancement InjectionsIn addition to the growth hormone catalyst, a protein complex is injected intramuscularly that targets the muscles' intracellular molecular machinery to help increase muscle strength and endurance. These injections target the muscles' molecules increasing the density of the connective tissues and fibers, the more visible result being the muscles quivering and contorting over one another, making connecting tendons stronger and decreasing lactase recovery time.[5][4][7]5% of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.[5][4]Superconducting Fibrification of Neural DendritesAlteration of bioeletrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. 300% increase in subject reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity.[5]12% of subjects can contract Parkinson's Disease and Fletcher's Syndrome.[5][4] these process were taxing on the body and of the 75 recruits 33 survived after the procedure which then they had to be moved to a zero-g environment to relearn how to move and walk as there body was modified that the brain had to relearn everything. The reason for abducting these kids and giving this experimental procedure was all to put them in MIJOLINER or comanally known as an exo suit. Where the Spartan"s were put into these suits which connected to their nervous system and moved when they moved basically doubling their power. Later with the reverse engineering of shielding systems was added. So I believe John would win just because he is stronger then the Captain he is also faster, smarter, and had to deal with the genocide of human race and glactical genocide and stopped both, as thus John has more combat experience.
http://www.halopedia.org...
http://www.halopedia.org...
RedHeadRights

Con

RedHeadRights forfeited this round.
Hawkeye117

Pro

Well I"m disappointed man forfeiting the first debate round I must say im quite disappointed but since you didn"t give a debate I have nothing to rebuttal and thus well continue my stance in saying John 117 would beat Captain America in a fight due to the augmentations done to John and John being trained all his life since the age of 5. While the Captain still got augmentations he didn"t get augmentations near the capabilities of John and has minimal military training compared to John and for a fact John has 500 years of technology on the Captain and to add to that has an exo skeleton made of titanium A armor the same metal that covers the UNSC Naval ships. Again I leave the debate to you please don"t forfeit again.
RedHeadRights

Con

RedHeadRights forfeited this round.
Hawkeye117

Pro

Well con didn't even put up a debate and I gave my side I leave this to the voters sorry for this not being anti cimatic if anyone want to actually debate this topic message me and I'll start a new debate
RedHeadRights

Con

RedHeadRights forfeited this round.
Posted by Hawkeye117 3 years ago
Hawkeye117
flash well you debate me is that what your trying to get at
Posted by flash7221 3 years ago
flash7221
might as well start a new debate with same title. It will be more interesting.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
Hawkeye117RedHeadRightsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture