The_Third_Bison
tanyoherring

Who would win in a fight, three dogs or?

tanyoherring has forfeited round #2.

The_Third_Bison

Pro

I think dogs lose
tanyoherring

Con

No but I have two dog and they scare my cat goodly so if they can spook cat they can spok you!!1!!1
The_Third_Bison

Pro

You say dog spook cat, but if cat I don't think he will be scare because if he dog does scare then cat use claw stop to dog from to be spooker. Dog does not be have claws for to stop spooks, but cat is of have to use claws. Clearly, dog does not is bad for win. I have four cat and dog no do not spook in this house, because is cat knows to use claws to keep me safe from done scary. They are good cars, but sometimes they poop on my chest, but I am is to okay because I poop in on cat chest when they sleep. Very sneaky, not even cats see me coming.