dylancatlow
RationalMadman

Whoever can write the worst essay wins!

RationalMadman

dylancatlow

Pro

Prompt: Should the needs of the many outweigh the desires of a powerful few?

Do you accept the terms? Please say "accepted" before writing your essay.

Your essay will be submitted in round 2.
RationalMadman

Con

2000 characters is rather minimalistic but I can definitely write a worse essay than you.

Worse: of a nature more hilarious than relevant.
dylancatlow

Pro

Assignment: Should the needs of the many outweigh the desires of a powerful few?

This is my essay that I wrote and I am here today to talk about the prompt that you had gave. I agree that majority rules and the few shouldnt be special. My examples are next

The majority rules cause on my basketball team thats what my coach says.
Also!
in school my teacher says that our class gets to vote on what we do sometimes. And sometimes we get to do what we want. These are my examples
This is my first example

heres my second one out of the 3 that I will be talking about today.
Sometimes when I don"t want to do something I will tell my parents what I shoud do; and they say to do stuff. So I listen and I am the majority and they are the special few so that happends someitimes.

I don"t have a 3th example cause I forget I only have 2 not 3.

SO: as you see by many many well thoughted examples. my essay is very nice and thoughtful. and I hope that you see how well it is done.

My conclusion is yes to the prompt if you had been wondering.
RationalMadman

Con

YO LISTEN UP NIGGAZZ MY ESSAY IS BOUT TO DOW DOWN YO....

1, 2, 3, on the page I write my poetry,
This is meant ot be an essay but I structure it stupidly,
The writer of the worst essay is me that's too easy to see,
It's like a mystical, beast that came in the midst of a bunch of sexy...

mother? sister? grandmothers?... sh!t dude... I need to rhyme better...

Anyway... LEMME GET STRAIGHT TEW DA POINT YEH?!!

BAYSIKALLEE I CANNOT POSSIBLEE FAIL TEW WRAYTE DA WERST ESSAY CAWS YA MATHA, MY MATHA, YOUR SISTER AND HER FRIENDS AWL DISAGREE WIV DA STATEMENT INIT BRUV?!!!

Wait what the fck am I writing 'bout?!... Oh sh*t I'm meant to not be writing as I think... Oh sh*t WHAT THE HECK YOU LOGICALLY CRAZY BRAIN SCREW YOU STOP IT I MUST GET TO DA POINT OF DA ESSAY BLADRIN! FOW FARCK'S SAKE DEWD!!

OH YEHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????WTEWYHERETE%$$^%RTU^%

DA PONT OF DEE WHOLE ESSAY IS AS FOLLOWS...

DA NEEDS OF DA MANY IS ACTUALLY LESS IMPORTANT DAN DA NEEDS OF A POWERFUL FEW COS LAIK WELL... YEW SEE...

Basically, if I were to take your mother, and believe me the MAJORITY of guys needs dat b!tch all up on their d!cks, and say yo niggaz dis white b!tch is up in da ghetto let's bang here as a gang you know bad man 'ting? DEN she would be all like... "NOOOO SAVE ME!" YOu gettin' me blud?! So DEn you comes in wiv your... like guns an' sh*t and you iz all laik "YO LISTEN ME I GON AN AK 47 bout to blow yo brains out to save my muttha and actually DIS IS IMPORTANT!" now yew iz powerful few while dem is da majority ad your muttha DOES NOT GGET RAPED THANKS TO SELECT FEW BEING POWERFUL WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dat is all for now bladrin, I wish you a nice day, a nice life and hope to see your muttha some time soon innit ;)
Posted by dylancatlow 4 years ago
dylancatlow
I did not vote bomb you. I gave your opponent three points and was countered. I then gave additional points to your opponent to make my vote actually count. Also, I will not do this in the future. I realize that it can frustrate people, such as yourself. Also, I now RFD every point I give. Sorry :(
Posted by dylancatlow 4 years ago
dylancatlow
Danielle, what?
Posted by Danielle 4 years ago
Danielle
You're famous:

http://www.debate.org...
Posted by Danielle 4 years ago
Danielle
@ dylan (since I can't post on your profile)

You were right about my flawed statistic (my original source was faulty). Upon further investigation, the U.S. spends more than the next 13 nations combined according to more credible sources. Of course, the fact that U.S. military spending dwarfs the rest of the world by far as illustrated in the debate - which my opponent never contested and in fact confirmed - makes this kind of insignificant-- because the point is the same. I noticed that you voted against me despite not providing an RFD or any other explanation whatsoever. Classy. I'm sure you'll appreciate if a bunch of people vote against you for BS (or no good) reason too. Good luck with that. Also, the vast majority of Randites agree that the military is way too big. No remotely intelligible libertarian could ever suggest otherwise.
Posted by dylancatlow 4 years ago
dylancatlow
Then why are you still here, kid?
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
Dude no matter how much you confront me, I don't give a fvck and I never will.
Posted by dylancatlow 4 years ago
dylancatlow
No, you're being a little punk. I didn't realize when I asked you to write a bad essay you'd have an advantage.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
shut up.
Posted by dylancatlow 4 years ago
dylancatlow
He went to school at Cornell and has a graduate degree in psychology. Also, if you are connecting 'good' to something else in the sentence, you are forming your sentence incorrectly.

If you want to talk about your poem directly, try this:

The poetry I write is too good to be bad
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
Just because your father confirms doesn't mean shitt.
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
dylancatlowRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's sick raps were actually amusing and fun to read while pro's essay killed off 50 of my own brian cells. This put me in a bit of a pickle because con's essay was so bad that it was good, which both meets and defeats the resolution he was aiming for. I leave arguments at a tie for now, but con definitely had worse grammar, which in this case is a good thing since the goal is to be terrible. Frequent cursing by the con also actually helped him since again, the point of the debate is to see who can be worse. I will counter YYW's source vote though since the video RM provided wasnt used to reinforce any of his claims at all and the source itself has no argument or evidence to give.... Entertaining debate though
Vote Placed by Topiarey 4 years ago
Topiarey
dylancatlowRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's essay was godawful considering it was poetry and pro's was a legitimate attempt. Props for sammy jackson
Vote Placed by YYW 4 years ago
YYW
dylancatlowRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: A peculiar debate to judge, in that what is good is bad and bad is good given that this is a task of evaluating based on the resolution who can "write the worst essay." Conduct to CON because while I was ambivalent to PRO's proffering I was surely bemused and equally perturbed by both the substance and character of the bit of writing he put forward. Regarding spelling and grammar, while it is the case that PRO's 'essay' was surely awfully laced with abominable grammatical violations, his thoughts were at least somewhat coherent. CON, rather, in the styling of a "gangsta" vomited a plethora of nonsense. Surely, his was worse. Accordingly, he takes arguments for the same reason. While CON's "source" -the video- was only loosely related to the substance of his contribution, it was indeed a source and PRO was lacking accordingly. But it was a bad source, befitting of an awful essay. Point awarded to CON, thusly.
Vote Placed by PhantomJedi759 4 years ago
PhantomJedi759
dylancatlowRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sorry, but poetry/rap does not count as an essay. It wasn't that funny either. I was far more amused by Pro's five-year-old essay.