FranciRocks
benpowerman

Who's better: Apple or Microsoft

benpowerman
Started: 12/7/2013 Category: Technology

FranciRocks

Pro

Apple and Microsoft both have their good products. Apple with their IPads and IPhones. Microsoft with their touchscreen laptops and tablets. I choose Apple because they have more portable products.

Round 1: What products are the company's' best.
Round 2: Why your Microsoft or Apple is the best.
benpowerman

Con

Microsoft is better because more games can run on Microsoft computer than apple computer. Microsoft has better secure for files. here why first encrypt a file efs than encryption the file with one key encryption. after that efs encryption the one key with a public key. now only a person with a private key to that file may open. here the score Microsoft 1 for games. 1 for security. Microsoft have automatic update so do need to check for update does by itself. Apple your must check for update.
FranciRocks

Pro

Sometimes people want to know what will be updated. Apple still has more portable devices and I travel a lot so I like that.
I have asked friends and they say that Microsoft is great for laptops, and Apple is great for more portable devices.
Apple devices are easier to take pictures and videos also.
benpowerman

Con

Apple is too controlling. if apple does not agree with the app does not get added to the app. with Microsoft you can add want ever you what in term of other company software. customization easier with Microsoft. Apple is a lot harder. Apple with security is all or none it all. with Microsoft it can by adjusted for what you need.
Posted by elizabethcroxen 3 years ago
elizabethcroxen
Well, benpowerman I have one thing to say:
You are wrong, without Apple, Microsoft would of never been so big. I bet you didn't know but Bill Gates actually took Steve Job's software and used as there own, in Apple's early days. Maybe reconsider your opinion.
Posted by FranciRocks 3 years ago
FranciRocks
Uhh I Meant Round two : Why Apple or Microsoft is your fav
Vote Placed by Josh_b 3 years ago
Josh_b
FranciRocksbenpowermanTied
Reasons for voting decision: microsoft has multiple formats