Monicamathis
Gehrigfo

Who's better Fall out boy or Fifth Harmony

Started: 5/17/2016 Category: Music

Monicamathis

Pro

Ok Fall out boy is so better I mean come on who wouldn't want to hang out with them
Gehrigfo

Con

Your point is just that they seem cool and you want to hangout with them? That is not relative to the debate if you mean better as in more talented. You should make that clear, otherwise its completely opinionated and invalid.
Monicamathis

Pro

Well Fall out boy is better cause they make awesome videos and their a boy band fifth harmony is just boring they repeat over and over and just not cool they didn't even star in a show like Pete wince did like duh they are better and Andys performance with Animal at the RDMA 2016 show was amazing
Gehrigfo

Con

I honestly think that you are incredibly sexist. I do not if you are a girl or boy but considering the fact that Fifth Harmony is all women and Fallout Boy is all men, you are being oppressive to females all around the world. If you are a guy that is misogynistic and if you are a girl that is even worse because it means you hate your own gender!
Monicamathis

Pro

Monicamathis forfeited this round.
Gehrigfo

Con

That's what I thought.
Monicamathis

Pro

Ok maybe I forfeited but I'm not sexist I just like FOB better cause their music is better because the have instruments they play and what does fifth harmony have? Hmm lets see they have no instruments and no special effects all they have is lame outfits and horrible dancing and voices
Gehrigfo

Con

Gehrigfo forfeited this round.
Monicamathis

Pro

Of course you forfeit
Gehrigfo

Con

Gehrigfo forfeited this round.
Posted by BigBadBeast 9 months ago
BigBadBeast
Fall Out Boy is better. That's just me, I like rock and metal. But I think they are better because they play instruments. FOB's lineup is: Patrick Stump (vocals, guitar), Pete Wentz (bass guitar), Andy Hurley (drums), and Joe Trohman (guitar). But there are two things in this debate I disagree with:
1. FOB is not a boy band, they are a pop-rock band.
2. I don't think that Monicamathis is a sexist. Its OK to like a band full of boys. I think that the argument of Monicamathis being sexist isn't very smart, because it could easily be countered into Gehrigfo being called a man hater because she likes a band full of girls.

P.S: It is not oppression to not like a band full of girls. It is oppression to not be able to show your face in public or not being able to leave your house. This is real oppression. I find the idea of not liking Fifth Harmony oppression is disgusting.
Posted by Monicamathis 9 months ago
Monicamathis
Yes I agree to
Posted by Julian-Harker 9 months ago
Julian-Harker
I would debate but I won't because fifth harmony sucks.
Posted by 413gallowscalibrator 9 months ago
413gallowscalibrator
Agreed :)