yomama12
berto101

Who's better? Mario or Sonic

yomama12
Started: 3/31/2014 Category: Funny

yomama12

Con

I will be proving that Sonic is better, while my opponent will be proving that Mario is better.
berto101

Pro

In my oppinion I think that mario is better i think that becuse mario is a legend he has been around for
Let"s start with the obvious. Mario is a man, a awsome and , sincere, hardworking caractor. Sonic is a dirty rodent who, let"s get real, was clearly a product of some sort of underground experiment gone wrong and covered up. Also, did he meet Tails in this same lab? Two tails are a deformity that should not be portrayed so adorably. If I had to pick one without knowing their history I would vote Mario in a New York minute (which is apparently seven seconds).
Also sonic is a dumb hedghog who apperently paul walker and trying to seem like hes so fast even though he can out run him he doseint have the skill like mario R.I.P Paul Walker take a moment of silence.
yomama12

Con

I admit, Mario is good, he can smash solid brick with his bare hands, but Sonic's natural spped can outmatch any of the fat plumber's power ups. Plus, Sonic has Super Sonic, a invincible gold power up that with it, he can smash those overalls into oblivion.
yomama12

Con

all my opponent had for that last round was a ssbb video, in which it can be controlled in who wins, my video has actual facts that would depict the real winner. Plus, both their sidekicks , tails could beat Luigi
berto101

Pro

i didint need text bc its that good. Think about it - Sonic may be fast {really fast}, but thats basically the only thing he specializes in. Mario is the king of jump next to his younger brother Luigi, he's also some-what atheltic and he has incredible strength [From Super Mario 64 when he hurls bowser off the platform]. Then we got to consider the fact he can throw fire balls, without the flower ever since Super Smash Bros. And if you'd like to add to sonic's injury, theres his Final Smash from Super Smas Bros melee. If you don't know, its basically a barrage of super-size, launched fire balls...
Posted by Loveshismom 2 years ago
Loveshismom
Con pretty much had the debate when he used Death Battle.
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
what injury?
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda
yomama12berto101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Superior arguments explaining how even if mario has superior power ups, sonic is crazy fast and can go super sonic (a horrible version of super saiyan). Pro only considered if Mario or sonic fought in ssbb. Because of such, con won this debate.