Elizabeth3648
SwizzardWizard

Who's better me or you?

Elizabeth3648

Pro

I am better cause i am friendly and i am more fun. :) I am only doing this for fun so i can be the first to debate with you. :)
SwizzardWizard

Con

https://www.youtube.com... OK :) Well I'm not sure what to do on debates but ah well. Firstly how can you prove that you are more friendly and more fun. I'll show you friendly and fun :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :):) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) . Can you handle the smileys? Also, what defines better in this situation, I am sure there are many things that you are better at doing than me and vice versa.
Elizabeth3648

Pro

Well like i said its for fun. I can definitely handle that many smiley faces. I am more fun cause as you read this you are starting to smile. The fact i am more friendly is because i say hi to anyone who i see. I am more fun cause i know how to party and i am always the life of it is what i have been told by all my friends. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) CAN YOU HANDLE THEY SMILEYS?
SwizzardWizard

Con

Well what if I told you I am Morgan Freeman? https://www.youtube.com...