FairiesDoExist
MCAC

Who's life is oddest?

FairiesDoExist

Pro

I believe my life is odder than whoever my opponent is. I will state reasons in Round 2!
MCAC

Con

I think my life is the oddest in the way i think and look at the world around me.
FairiesDoExist

Pro

Thank you to my opponent.

I think my life is odd compared to others for many reasons. Here are a few.

1. My knee-cap (a.k.a patella) is in the wrong place in my leg. There is a hole where it should be and often my patella falls into that hole and I find it excruciatingly painful to move my leg and moving it is the only way to get it back. And also, my muscles in my leg are too small and weak for my leg so I find many leg-involved activities hard.

2. I have grown up with hardly an girls. I have 5 boys living in my house. The only girls are me and my mam. I am a complete tomboy and I know how to fight thanks to my many brothers.

3. I see no point in life. I mean, we grow up making a load of memories and then die and forget them all. Pointless. And we suffer the deaths of friends and family first. There is no point in living if we just forget.

4. I am officially grandparent-less. Everyone of them died. Two I never got to know. One died when I was 8 and my last one just died last month on Paddy's Day. And don't bother saying sorry about you loss, anyone. I doesn't help as it wasn't your fault.

5. I believe in fairies and that I am a fairy. Yes. I am one and if you don't believe in them then don't bother contacting me in any way at all!
MCAC

Con

Wow haha that's quite an odd life you have there. Im not sure if mine is odder, but i can match you in many points....

I am quite healthy in general, although all of my family suffer from some nasty things. yes. I'm special. nah jokes. whats interesting is that although i have ok health, i do not enjoy the concept of sports i.e. football, american football, tennis, and so on. i do however go to the gym to play within MY rules.

Thats another point. Im a very difficult person to be around for most, as i have the the 'dont give a f' attitude to rules, political correctness, social opinion. i am however very moral. and i share your view on life, yet i have recently discovered that i am living purely for the ones i love. that is what i feel is my purpose (what i feel like i need to do, not that some higher power put me here to do)- to help people that need, to try and leave a legacy that would help this stupid species to get somewhere without unnecessary killing and suffering. help change the world.

I listen to hip-hop, rap and indie 80's rock like oasis, which causes me to philosophize and fall very very deep into my head and view the world around me a lot differently from others.

my family is quite small, and mostly don't get along to be honest. to put it lightly. i grew up with a sis, mum, but dad was NO role model, so i don't count him as growing up with.

i dont fight often so i don't know how to describe myself like in a fight but ive won 2/3 which were not too bad, just scruffles. im not buff or anything, just average, yet i have had kick boxing classes which i hated - mum wanted me to do them and other martial arts but even though i wasnt too bad at them, i still think that the moves are mostly for competition and not when you're jumped by 2 guys with a knife...

As for the faries, i dont judge anyone unless theyre hurting others and need enlightment or sorting out manually, so i think thats awesome. i personally believe in a lot of moral concepts that even very nice and smart people disagree with, such as capitalism and how we view the worth of money is very evil. i haven't seen much bad things in life that were not down to some money issues, and ive lived in a lot of places around europe, and have knowledge of places like.. africa, detroit, russia.. know what i mean?

i believe that there is definitively aliens out there, i mean why not, and i also get occasional panic attacks when i think about the possibility of just hell and torture after death, even though im not religious, the chances are not small! i mean, its outside our universe :/ ohhphhh

And even though i agree with not saying sorry for the death of a person close to one, i am going to say, as Tupac did, Life Goes On. and live it in the present man..
FairiesDoExist

Pro

FairiesDoExist forfeited this round.
MCAC

Con

MCAC forfeited this round.
FairiesDoExist

Pro

FairiesDoExist forfeited this round.
MCAC

Con

MCAC forfeited this round.
Posted by MCAC 2 years ago
MCAC
yeah i think i can try debate this hhaha
Posted by FairiesDoExist 2 years ago
FairiesDoExist
Anything! It just has to seem odd and have something to do with your life!
Posted by MCAC 2 years ago
MCAC
Odd in activities or how you think and perceive the world?