ESocialBookworm
MyDinosaurHands

Who's mor awesome?

MyDinosaurHands

ESocialBookworm

Pro

I will be arguing that mydinosaurhands is more awesome. This is my first ever troll debate to please bear with me!

Definition of awesome: inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear; causing or inducing awe: an awesome sight.

You are allowed five points each round.

1. He's sweet as sugar and flattering. He was even trying to teach me how to flirt.

2. Dinosaurs are adorable. Dinosaur hands are small and tiny, which in turn make them adorable. Therefore, he is 2 times the adorableness.

3. He doesn't vote on religious polls or polls that would lad to conflict.

4. He's on DDO. 'Nough said there.

5. He's so awesome, I would ask you to vote for him. (HOWEVER, please vote for me to show how awesome he is.)

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com...;

- - -

I was thinking about doing a troll debate for a really long time now. And this one just popped into my head.
MyDinosaurHands

Con

My five points will be a mix of compliments and rebuttals to my opponent's compliments paid to me during her last round.

1) What's better than spontaneity? Predictability is boring and often overrated. If you really want to have fun in life you should either be spontaneous or have a friend who is spontaneous. Clearly my opponent is that kind of person, seeing as we never discussed doing this.

2) As far as MyDinosaurHands go, they can be adorable, yes, however that is the end of their usefulness. My Hands are so tiny I can't type well, therefore I have to use voice writing software.

3) My opponent is hilarious. I don't think DDO will allow me to link other people into private PMs, but if I could you'd get some laughs out of the stuff this chica says.

4) I do occasionally vote on religious polls, and even when I don't I'm sure to be off doing or saying something offensive on a different poll.

5) She is a girl. Girls have boobs, or so I'm told.
ESocialBookworm

Pro

1. I do not remember starting this debate. The day I did this I was high on sugar. I
am not actually often a risk-taker. Hello? I am the “chica” as you said, that
is afraid of EVERY animal with teeth out there!
My name's
ESocialBookworm! MyDinosaurhands! Which is more unique
and SPONTANEOUS?!

2. You said your tiny hands can’t do much. However, many people are easily influenced
by physical appearance. Your tiny hands make you appear adorable, innocence,
and if you can’t do much, helpless. “AAWW!!!”

3 You said I am hilarious. I have been threatened to be thrown in a garbage can
before. No lie. The only reason I wasn’t is because I am bigger than the rest
of my friends.

4 This dude (I am not sure if I am allowed to say this) runs often… which is a form of
exercise… which helps to tone the body... which in turn results in becoming
more fit… which mean (ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Huh? What was that? I meant to say healthy.

5. He prefers Batman to Superman. (Quote on Superman
form him: “Friken boy scout”)

MyDinosaurHands

Con

1) You can be smart and spontaneous! It's logical to afraid of animals with teeth, seeing as teeth are sharp, and animals are animals. Duh. Also, doing sugar so hardcore that you get high and do stuff you won't remember later is pretty spontaneous.
2) What's awesome? I'm going to assume you all thought, "shooting arrows like a bau5." Guess what. Yup. My opponent is BA with a bow and arrow.
3) Geniuses and comedians are never fully understood in their times. That and you were probably threatened due to your hilarity. That's how being funny works.
4) Sorry :/, no abs. I eat too much crap to achieve abs. That and the lack of commitment to sit-ups.
5) To close, I'd ask we all back up for a minute. I've already brought up the fact that my opponent started this debate, but the thing about that is that she is automatically way more awesome for that. She set up a debate where we basically hear good things about ourselves. How is that not awesome? How is she not awesome?
ESocialBookworm

Pro

ESocialBookworm forfeited this round.
MyDinosaurHands

Con

You know what awesome people do?

Whatever TF they want, that's what. Awesome people have long been known to show up late or not at all, because they're friken awesome. Clearly my opponent is awesome, so awesome that she doesn't even need to show up on time to her debates.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Thanks
Posted by tswizzle36 3 years ago
tswizzle36
this was actually cute hahah
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
I told my mum I had stuff to do but it was my cousin's birthday. Unfortunately, they didn't have any internet access so I couldn't post my argument. So sorry Rawr!
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
I forfeited. Therefore, MyDinosaurHands is definitely more awesome
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
I do not remember starting this debate. The day I did this I was high on sugar. I
am not actually often a risk-taker.
I was over the word limit and spent more time cutting down than writing. Hell.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
*More
Vote Placed by bubbatheclown 3 years ago
bubbatheclown
ESocialBookwormMyDinosaurHandsTied
Reasons for voting decision: For conduct, ESocialBookworm forfeited. Therefore, MyDinosaurHands gets Conduct. For arguments, I think that MyDinosaurHands did a better job. And this is a troll debate, after all. Therefore he gets the Arguments. For Spelling, ESocialBookworm used an annoying font AND she used capitalized too much. Therefore MyDinosaurHands gets Spelling and Grammar. However, ESocialBookworm used one source while MyDinosaurHands used none. Therefore ESocialBookworm gets sources.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
ESocialBookwormMyDinosaurHandsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Hi guys, this is my first troll vote so bear with me. MyDinosaurHands didn't forfeit and pro's unnecessary use of repeated punctuation suede me to con's side.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
ESocialBookwormMyDinosaurHandsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro lost conduct for the forfeit.