IHShunter
AidSucksatdebate

Whos the best B-Fast Persona? Pro-Brain Con-Basket Case

Started: 12/16/2014 Category: Movies

IHShunter

Pro

The brain is the best cuz like I mean everybody gots brain and yall needs to use them and be all smart and maka da mula aight? aight.
AidSucksatdebate

Con

the basket was da bombdiggity I mean like cereal sandwich, molesting her therapist, I man dis chicks got it goin on in the old chrome dome. WORD
IHShunter

Pro

ya but like the brain brought a flare gun to school cuz he wanted to get lit. he waz like YOLO be4 his time, ya feelz meh? and pity on him cuz judd nelson is like gimma ya lunch im a bid ol' school bullay---but that's another topic entirely SON
AidSucksatdebate

Con

let meh break Dis SHizzel down for ya!!! the basket case don't need no bulling, or nun of dat social norms, Sh3 Lit3raly don't give, but she can go gets it. yall best be watching out that a basket case don't come to you while yos sleeping and gently place your severed face on her cereal sandwich, YA FEELING IT MR>KRABS
IHShunter

Pro

AIGHT YALL NEEDS TO CHILLaxxxxxxxx because guess what gurlfwand? the basket case HAS GOTS A BRAIN IN HER CRANIUM SONNN that's right you just been served! yall need to reassess. Now the brain iz gonna go far in life and ya darling gal over there is gonna get turnt and arrested, my guy gonna get TURNT IN THE WHITEHOUZZZ NO POPO UP IN THERE JUST SECRET SERVICE HONEYS THAT BE LIKE I GOT YO BACK SONNN.... SWERVE ;)
AidSucksatdebate

Con

What IF wer all just a case in her basket? u lil B!TCH