Anal_Del_Rey
TheOutcast

Whos the better disney princess Ariel or Jasmine?

Started: 5/23/2014 Category: Funny

Anal_Del_Rey

Pro

Ariel is way better than jasmine because yeah a mermaid what could beat that?
TheOutcast

Con

Jasmin has a pet tiger, tiger's eat fish, a mermaid is classified as a type of fish.
Anal_Del_Rey

Pro

Ariel lives in the ocean tigers are cats , cats hate water, Ariel drowns stupid raja.
TheOutcast

Con

Jasmine is also serviced by Genie, who can give Raja the capability of loving water and the ability to swim and slash Ariel.
Anal_Del_Rey

Pro

Ariel is the princess of the sea and by that she can command Any creatures of the sea to do way she says plus her father is triton and can destroy raja
TheOutcast

Con

Actually, I don't believe specific sea creatures reach Ariel's domain, such as sharks, eels, and other villainous marine life. I think that's more Ursula's sector of the Ocean (but I might be wrong, this is just from memory. Haven't seen The Little Mermaid in a long time).
Even if this was the case, Jasmine is protected by many magical entities (connected with both Aladdin and Jafar). So magic can easily be used to take out the "marines" (lol, I made a funny :3). She could also reclaim the betel half's and ask Aladdin to go back into the cave to reclaim something else of value.
Posted by Baconzd 2 years ago
Baconzd
Ariel is hotter so Ariel.
Posted by TheOutcast 2 years ago
TheOutcast
I meant Beatle . . . not betel
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
Pro tigers are good at swimming and like water lol. I can't choose which ones better. They're both great.