Smashton
TheSymbiote

Whou Would Actually Win in a Fight? Superman (pro) or Batman (con)

Smashton

Pro

This debate will be on who would win in an actual fight, Superman or Batman. This will be a one on one battle with no outside characters help. Each character gets a full weeks preparation time and access to all gear and equipment. It will be set in Metropolis during the daytime with clear skies. Please note that this fight is for true comic fans of both characters who are actually passionate about comics and superheroes, this is NOT a fight based on the movies. This is a fight based on comics and their storylines. i will allow elseworld stories to the extent that they have been published by DC comics. This round will be for acceptance and as for the other 4 rounds, they shall be used for arguments/evidence, and counter-arguments/evidence. Please have vast knowledge of both characters before debating and I look forward to anyone who accepts this debate. Also side note, to win the other opponent must become knocked out or incapacitated. History and knowledge of each others strengths and weaknesses will be a factor however emotional ties wil not.
TheSymbiote

Con

This is an extemely funny debate because I know you're going to win. No Justice League can beat Supes with a week prep. Sun bathed supes has immunity to kryptonite so Batman cant do anything. Super-man with prep>everything
Smashton

Pro

Why would you accept the argument if you were not willing to actually debate? I had purpose to the debate and all you have done is waste a perfectly good source of enlightenment. This debate from my side was meant to show how unfair this fight really is for Batman however you have now wasted me and any Batman fan that felt as though he would wins time.
TheSymbiote

Con

s://images.duckduckgo.com...; alt="Bait / This is Bait -Low Quality Bait" />wi
Smashton

Pro

Smashton forfeited this round.
Smashton

Pro

Smashton forfeited this round.
Smashton

Pro

Smashton forfeited this round.
Posted by Smashton 2 years ago
Smashton
Why would you accept this debate if you knew you were going to lose? Yes Superman vs Batman is extremely unfair but that is why I created this debate. I wanted to see if a character's popularity would decide the votes or if people actually tried to read into it and then decide. Many people believe Batman can win only because of two else world stories (I.E. Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns, and Hush) whoever this is untrue given the circumstances and that they were in fact not in continuity.
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
Extremely unfair debate
Posted by Smashton 2 years ago
Smashton
Forgive me for not clarifying, to win the other must be knocked out, or incapacitated. However emotional connections to the characters are not a factor in the fight.
Posted by headphonegut 2 years ago
headphonegut
like to the death?