provideoman123
brianjustin3709

Why Am I So Much Better Than Everyone Else?

brianjustin3709

provideoman123

Pro

Before anyone says it, I will state this clearly: I AM NOT BEING PRETENTIOUS OR BRAGGING. This is a legitimate question that I truly believe is correct. However, I have started this debate due to others not agreeing with my statements.
When I Say Everyone, I Mean Most People.

Voters, you know who is the strongest(me).

Rules:
Round 1 = Cordial Greetings
Round 2 = Discussion
Round 3 = Discussion
Round 4 = Conclusion and Apologies

To Whom It May Concern,

I am so much physically stronger than you. That is because I train almost everyday lifting weights and exercising my organs. I am better than everyone else because I am able to lift more weight. I am more capable than anyone I know in my age group. I am also very potent in the bedroom and very desired by women.

I am also of superior intellect over everyone else. I am extremely smart and manage to grasp concepts that are meant to be taught at much higher levels of schooling (eg. Masters Degree). I am learning advanced subjects that many of you won't recognize. My intellect is just better than yours.

Please keep in mind that we are having a cordial discussion here. It is imperative that you follow good conduct so we may have a pleasant debate. I am not trying to insult anyone. I am not trying to make people mad. Please consider the rules and only accept if you want to have a gentlemanly conversation. Thank you for reading this.

With Regards From Above,
provideoman123

brianjustin3709

Con

Thanks for making this debate.

I think I am much better than you because you have 0 wins and 3 loses in debate/ however I have 1 win and 1 lose. Also How do we know if you are smart? I am smart too. I like math, reading. Also I play sports and I am healthy too.

Think about this.
provideoman123

Pro

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
brianjustin3709

Con

Also no one knows that you are smart or not. You don't have any friends in debate.org that can tell me. Also you have no evidence.
provideoman123

Pro

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
brianjustin3709

Con

You forfeited so that means that you are not the best person in the world.
provideoman123

Pro

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
brianjustin3709

Con

Pro forfeited.
Vote for Con!!!
Posted by provideoman123 2 years ago
provideoman123
Hello everyone. I am the creator of this debate.

I have forfeited every round because I realized that I was being pretentious and narcissistic. I believed that I was the best person on earth, but now I recognize that I am an equal to all humans on earth. I commend Brian Justin for winning this debate and putting me in my place.
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
@ChristopherCaldwell,
Lol, I love that movie :D
Posted by brianjustin3709 2 years ago
brianjustin3709
Now I am 6 win 2 lose
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Great job!
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Con, this is your chance. He just forfeited... so he isn't better than everyone else.
Posted by Network 2 years ago
Network
Troll debate.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
So you insult people, falsely accuse them, and think you are better than them.

Yeah........
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
belief=false
Posted by Doberman6 2 years ago
Doberman6
@Instigator

It is extremely naive to judge yourself by these physical and mental criteria alone. There are other qualities that are equally important. What about muscle endurance, balance, control and flexibility? What about the capacity for logic, abstract thought, communication, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity and problem solving. You have also failed to mention personal qualities such as integrity, kindness and humility which most people would rate more important that physical prowess or good looks.
Posted by Yassine 2 years ago
Yassine
- Lol! You just happen to be living in a average environment. Yo haven't yet met really strong or intelligent people. I am sure you'll feel differently when you do.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 2 years ago
Midnight1131
provideoman123brianjustin3709Tied