G3Mii
Hano

Why Are Most Hairdressers Considered Stupid

Hano

G3Mii

Con

Hello, yes I am fully aware I have made this argument before, I would like to state before anything is said that I do have dyslexia, and I have typed this up on a word document before posting it, so I have tried to make it easy for my opponent to understand.
Starting the debate.
I would like to start by asking the simple question. Why do some people think that hairdressers are stupid?
Now I'm going to tell you a few reasons why they are not.
1) Hairdressers are good councillors; they sit there and listen to your problems.
2) Hairdressers are imaginative, it take a lot to come up with the ideas they have.
3) If you went into hairdressers and you thought that they where stupid would you want to get your hair cut buy them? No! You'd walk out thinking that you're going to get your ear chopped off
There are 3 that I can think of at the top of my head.
But at the end of the day if you walk into a salon and have a bad experience, if you go back to that salon they have to fix it for free. If you don't go back your silly, look at recommendations before you go to a salon.
I wish my opponent Good Luck. 
Hano

Pro

They are considered stupid because people believe that it doesn't take much to become one. If you are a skilled hairdresser you are very skillful with the scissor and I think that's what matters since everybody goes to a barbershop or whatever, why they go to a barbershop is because they cannot cut hair.
G3Mii

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting my argument; however they have clearly not stated WHY people think that it doesn't take much to become one.
If you were to go to your local college and look up how many years it takes to become a fully qualified hairdresser, you will find it can take up to 4 years!
This is because they do not just learn how to "cut hair "they learn how to; perm, colour, hair up and colour corrections and many other things.
The main point that I'm trying to get across is that if some people think that hairdressers are stupid, then why do these some people trust a hairdresser with their hair?
Hano

Pro

People see hairdressers and believe that it doesn't take much to become one because, hey they just cut hair!? That's what most people think. I know that it takes a lot of time to become a hairdresser and I understand their effort in becoming one. This argument is pretty weird since it feels like we're both anti-people that consider hairdressers stupid.
G3Mii

Con

I would like to inform my opponent that I am a hairdresser and I'm NOT stupid.
Hey they just cut hair!? As I have stated before that's not what hairdressers just do, they do many other things.
I think my opponent is just repeating himself and not really getting to the point. I think already I have proved that hairdressers are NOT stupid and should be given a little bit more respect. Because hey we are the ones with the scissors!! Hahaha
Hano

Pro

Oh, I have trying to be proving people that consider hairdressers stupid are infact stupid themselves.
Posted by G3Mii 5 years ago
G3Mii
well i still think your arugment was rubbish
Posted by Hano 5 years ago
Hano
I created my account yesterday and I got no friends here.
Posted by G3Mii 5 years ago
G3Mii
oh my god so becuase you have a few friend on here, and your clearly haven't posted your arugment properly your winnning. well this is fixed
Posted by Hano 5 years ago
Hano
Thank you very much darkkermit.
Posted by darkkermit 5 years ago
darkkermit
Hano, don't apologize G3Mii horribly worded resolution. I gave the points to you.
Posted by Hano 5 years ago
Hano
I was mislead by the title and pro/con position. Sorry.
Posted by G3Mii 5 years ago
G3Mii
Well that was easy
Vote Placed by lliwill 5 years ago
lliwill
G3MiiHanoTied
Reasons for voting decision: ? Neither Pro or Con made any relevant points.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 5 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
G3MiiHanoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Debate fail, both sides argued for the same point without realizing it. At least Con used more words.
Vote Placed by Puck 5 years ago
Puck
G3MiiHanoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Lesson: Resolutions are not questions.
Vote Placed by darkkermit 5 years ago
darkkermit
G3MiiHanoTied
Reasons for voting decision: This resolution reads as a statement. Hano didn't have prove that hairdressers are stupid, but answer why some consider them stupid. He did.