SkiMaskTheDankMeme
frankfurter50

Why Black people should be enslaved

SkiMaskTheDankMeme has forfeited round #3.

SkiMaskTheDankMeme

Pro

I believe that blacks in North America should be enslaved as our ancestors once did. I believe they had a good idea and having these niggers run our farms and land for free was useful for us white folk. They are a strand of human who do not have the same civil rights as us and I cannot believe they are free.
frankfurter50

Con

You're sick in the head. I accept.
SkiMaskTheDankMeme

Pro

Are you calling out ancestors fucked in the head? I already won this argument considering nobody is giving me a decent argument. W
frankfurter50

Con

Black people should not be enslaved, because we have unenslaved them, and they do not deserve to be reenslaved. They are great people with a great culture and we no longer need them to our work, because we have more sufficient machinery and they have good jobs and they're having fun with their families and slavery was a massive violation of civil rights. We no longer have it because there is a thing called progress. Slavery was a disgusting practice, we no longer have it, and we are the better for that.
Posted by Ezpresso 6 months ago
Ezpresso
Well, if I am right in thinking this debate is serious, and the pro genuinely holds these beliefs, he is a poor example of a human being
Posted by Ezpresso 6 months ago
Ezpresso
Wait, this isn't a meme? Well, to consider that such stupidity and narrow-mindedness still exists within the world is truly bewildering
Posted by Pill_Junkie_Monkey 6 months ago
Pill_Junkie_Monkey
"Are you calling out ancestors fucked in the head? I already won this argument considering nobody is giving me a decent argument" - They don't have to. You do. You wish to initiate force, so you have the burden of proof.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
Don't know why my message sent so many times, website being dodgy today. Anyway more times the better for pro to get in his thick head
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
The idiocy of this idiot is making my head explode.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
PRO allow me to explain History to you.

Colonists went to Africa, picked Africans and promised them a better life, much like how Nazis lured jews to camps. Once they had taken the Africans on board, violations occurred, that then led to a slave trade system, and a power dynamic was created, but only in the western hemisphere. So you see this power illusion is not a global thing, eg Muslims dominated the east, Chinese far east etc because their power dynamics were different. Much like how Nazis couldn't adapt in icy russia, white folk simply can not eradicate other races, due to factors such as climate, cultural advantages, geography so on.

After all are 99.99% similar regardless of race.

So you call for black folk to be reslaved. Well I call for you to go back to infant school.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
PRO allow me to explain History to you.

Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
PRO allow me to explain History to you.

Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
PRO allow me to explain History to you.

Posted by KasperKid 6 months ago
KasperKid
lol I am laughing and cringing at the same time this must be a meme