ATF
JohnDWigingham

Why I believe God is real and the catholic church is misinterpreted

ATF
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

ATF

Pro

Since I have done a lot of debates today I'm keeping this one short and ware I know atheist or those of another faith are going to jump in here saying he's not real and that since I'm catholic I hate gays (not true) the atheist are always in a closed mind and say so much to me that I punched a whole in a wall(true) I go crazy if I hear God isn't real a 1000 times ok let's get started I was born into a Methodist family and I always felt before I was 1 years old that I had known so much I already knew common sense I was an dream kid never in trouble doing the right thing before I even knew about God I felt him(a good being before I knew what God is) I went to a Christian school not a fan of it lazy bad teachers it wasn't a great school my life was dull got a dog loved it then my parents divorced lived in Seattle a year before it away from family felt horrible some days laughed and cried some days parents divorced it was fine I felt it was going to happen it was bound to wasn't sad I I knew and just felt better knowing God then I went to catholic school for so many years and felt great knowing God still do I don't feel bad when people die I know there in a better place or in hell depending I have seen enough people die even an atheist (old age slowly) who said that he had changed his faith because he saw heaven and God calling him to be Christian I have been through a lot an have my moral values and never stop believing now for the how you tell if God is real (u dont) belief is a test believing without seeing something many say they just can't do message me questions about the faith and I'll do my best to answer I just ask u go into this with an open mind and no hate in yours heart
JohnDWigingham

Con

Oh no you didn't!😧
ATF

Pro

I think my last argument works but I'll add to my previous statement I believe in God and if that's wrong please shoot me after that martyr me I don't think u guys are that mean tho I just hate unfair things in the world that make the world bad and are deceiving and trick good people as I said the first time ask me questions about my faith if needed and amen(great exit for Christian debate)
JohnDWigingham

Con

What is there proof of God not not existing in the universally sound state of mind whichs aftereffects are well known and emancipated in the mind, quid pro quo? Amen
ATF

Pro

There will always be non believers and believers of other religions and it's fine its based on personal belief you can't disprove or prove God is real that's how it's set up as a test on the human mind to see if you believe and accept limitations
That basically make you not a bad person there are atheist with morals I'm friends with a lot of them people don't want to believe anymore and accept limitations unless they have a physical or mental sign of Gods existence only few do but miracles and the fact that Catholicism was created by Christ making Peter the 1st pope(after Jesus technically) women were not given that power doesn't mean they can't do it the power was never given so the church can't say that women can be priest and gays aren't hated by the church so ask questions in comments I'll answer Nobody is perfect not on earth.
Posted by ATF 1 year ago
ATF
Wow that con comment is great
Posted by ATF 1 year ago
ATF
I thank you so much
Posted by Peepette 1 year ago
Peepette
This might be best in the religion forum, You'll get a conversation going, instead of a hostile debate.
Vote Placed by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
ATFJohnDWigingham
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: This debate should have been discussed in the religion forum rather than in a debate. Judging the debate, the only thing Con said in relevance to the debate was in R2. The language was difficult to understand and thus whatever attempt at an argument made there failed. Since Pro was the only one to make arguments, and Cons only argument was incomprehensible to the judges, Pro wins arguments.