comradfish
RedEyesUDragon

Why Is Blue Eyes Better Than Red Eyes

comradfish

comradfish

Pro

Get Shrekd
RedEyesUDragon

Con

Since you have no argument against me, I would simply skip this turn as an act of generosity. However, this debate strikes very to my heart, therefore I will pull no punches here, Mr. Comradfish. While the Blue-Eyes White Dragon is more powerful than Red-Eyes B. Dragon has much more potential and variations along with the capacity to go into much more Synchro Summons, and around a decent amount of XYZ potential. While a straight confrontation would be fatal with Red-Eyes, the appeal of Red-Eyes is its ability to go into so many forms. In concluding the first round, I'd surely say that my argument is far better than your argument, as I am sure you agree good sir.
comradfish

Pro

Before I get to the topic in how much better Blue-Eyes is Stat-Wise, I will first trump you in artistic aspect. If you have ever seen the card artwork for Blue-Eyes you would understand the majestic beauty in how it's colors compliment each other. Red-Eyes' artwork is god-awful and no matter how many times they change the artwork they can never fix it's ugly face. Now onto the topic in hand, and I can basically finish this with this fact, "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" - ATK-3000 DEF-2500 _____ "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" ATK-2400 DEF-2000

PS- Red-Eyes is also a failure because because of even saying "Black" it instead says "B." which is stupid.
RedEyesUDragon

Con

RedEyesUDragon forfeited this round.
comradfish

Pro

Hmm, you forfeited, I guess I win.
RedEyesUDragon

Con

RedEyesUDragon forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
comradfishRedEyesUDragonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture