Ethanhead258
Occisionis

Why Minions are stupid.

Ethanhead258

Ethanhead258

Con

Here's why I think minions are dumb.
They act all immature, just because the think they're funny, and they will just yell and scream. I don't know why all of this is the 'back-bone' of children's movies, atleast they're not like Stuart Little, who is just in the movie, when viewers just have the entertainment of watching something cute. They're just like Homer, who is just weak and dumb. I don't mean to be a Grumpy-Gru on tihs, but this is true.
Occisionis

Pro

Minions are in fact very intelligent creatures! Speaking as a scientist with a PhD, they are smarter than most humans. You obviously don't understand how smart they are so you mock them because you are inferior. In fact they were so smart they made a movie about them.
Ethanhead258

Con

Although this may be true, how minions are smart, but they kind of reach the annoying level, and act like mindless idiots
Occisionis

Pro

You are too inferior to minions to see that they are very intelligent and not annoying. I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about.
Ethanhead258

Con

Look, Minions would start up a space mission and most likely succeed, but they sometimes act kind of dumb, and the fact that the Minions will just yell, and scream, and shout like little children, I mean, who likes this? stupid = sucks So, the title should be, Why Minions Suck
Occisionis

Pro

You are a very bitter person. Minions are very sophisticated. They talk like gentlemen or gentleminons. Right now it seems you're acting like a child. Minions are more intelligent than you or I.
Ethanhead258

Con

I'm not really being childish. I'm just saying that minions kind of reach annoying levels sometimes.
Occisionis

Pro

Occisionis forfeited this round.
Ethanhead258

Con

I'm not trying to be stupid, but minions act wild and childish.
Occisionis

Pro

Occisionis forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
****************************************************************
>Reported vote: hparikh// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: love comes in any form. there is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter does not explain any of his point allocations, particularly conduct, S&G and sources. (2) The decision on arguments is unclear. There's no sign that the voter read through any of this debate and analyzed any of the arguments from either side. (3) The voter shows great personal bias in their decision, providing a reason that appears to be entirely of their own design and based on what they specifically value. Personal bias is extremely evident.
******************************************************************************
Posted by Ethanhead258 2 years ago
Ethanhead258
Look, I don't mean to be childish but minions have reached the annoying level.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Dear provideoman123,

Shut up.
Posted by Lee001 2 years ago
Lee001
@Occisionis

Thank you! ;D
Posted by Nautical 2 years ago
Nautical
occisionis has phd is minionology
Posted by Occisionis 2 years ago
Occisionis
Dear Provideo123,

Lee001's profile picture is from an anime, but I wouldn't expect a lower level being to know that. Also your profile picture is a default one so it shows you don't put much effort and commitment to anything, but I wouldn't expect that kind of thing from a lower level being.
Posted by provideoman123 2 years ago
provideoman123
Dear Mr. lee01,

You recently commented on this debate that you said it was stupid. You obviously do not know what you're talking about. Your picture is from a cartoon for kids with a guy and a girl. Why do you watch those American kid cartoons? Are you not an intelligent debater?
Posted by sara_ann_dee 2 years ago
sara_ann_dee
Wrong side bro...
Posted by Lee001 2 years ago
Lee001
This debate is stupid.
Vote Placed by Seeginomikata 2 years ago
Seeginomikata
Ethanhead258OccisionisTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided points that pro could not counter. Most of pro's points were just insulting assertions without reasoning or evidence.