gingey2
Dombldoarr

Why PS4 is better than XBOX One

Started: 11/5/2013 Category: Games

gingey2

Pro

Look just challenge me and get ready to get obliterated
Dombldoarr

Con

I think both consoles have their pro's and cons, but there are reasons why i'd rather go with the X1.
First of all, the X1 exclusives are better in my opinion. Most of the PS4 exclusives just can't match up to games like Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, or even sunset overdrive.

Second, the Kinect 2 is simply amazing. For some games it's pretty useless, but for the most it adds to the experience and just makes it more fun (especially dance games, but also shooters). It also has other nice features like a heartbeat sensor

I don't really care about either of the controllers; they both are decent, i guess.

Your turn :)
gingey2

Pro

gingey2 forfeited this round.
Dombldoarr

Con

Dombldoarr forfeited this round.
gingey2

Pro

gingey2 forfeited this round.
Dombldoarr

Con

Dombldoarr forfeited this round.
Posted by Playstationsucks001 3 years ago
Playstationsucks001
Microsoft announced a couple days ago that when you buy the xbox 1, you will get a subscription to every and any xbox 360 game. Meaning you can play online, any xbox 360 game you choose, no buying, no downloading, and it saves your game data too. So, in buying the xbox 1, that means xbox 360 games will be, from now on, free forever. Don't believe me, look it up, email microsoft, whatever!!! It's true.

P.S. Xbox rules... Playstation sucks...
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
sorry about the copys to
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
It not as grate as you think it is sorry for being rude i just know a guy and he's been a arse about the subject and i like both but I've been playing Ps since i was youngh
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Posted by CRAZ4SWAN 3 years ago
CRAZ4SWAN
dare&&^**(* wtf
Posted by CRAZ4SWAN 3 years ago
CRAZ4SWAN
how dear u insult my beloved xbox u sh1t :D
Posted by PandaMayne 3 years ago
PandaMayne
The X1 Must have the Kinect to even turn on, without said the Kinect will be on all the time watching you. And they have announced that the PS4 will have most Xbox 1 games and other console games,
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Playstaion 4 is going to troll all over Xbox