Sleezehead
Controverter

Why Pro-Wrestling is a force to be reckoned with.

Controverter
Started: 3/29/2013 Category: Sports

Sleezehead

Pro

Professional wrestling has taken a hit towards how people feel about the shows and programs. Being labeled "fake" as it's mane outlook, the sub-sport continues to grow under the pressure of its most aggressive opposers. I would like to debate amongst anyone why pro-wrestling is an upcoming sport within the bowels of the worlds athletic preservation, why it isn't to be taken likely, and why you are wrong. (Just kidding)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Controverter

Con

How wrestling could be considered to be a "force" perplexes me in and of itself.

Sleezehead

Pro

It perplexes you for a sport to grow? Very interesting indeed. Well I'm a guy that works in reverse to fix the problem so tell me why pro-wrestling isn't as to what I defined its upcoming as and I'll give a swift rebuttal. I'll give you this round for the sake of not presenting any of my arguments first.
Controverter

Con

In what way is pro wrestling a force to be reckoned with?
Sleezehead

Pro

First off think you must know that a force to be reckoned with is just an figure of speech used in this way just as to sell its growing in numbers. So just that, it's following continues to skyrocket. Wrestling events around the Unted States continues to sell out arenas and different halls, which is why some of these smaller arena-esch places continue to stay open. Basic cable alone has grown to have 3 major wrestling entertainment federations broadcasted with a couple of off-&-on wrestling events being broadcasted. Since the late 80s wrestling gets millions of views on TV. In the 90s, it grew progressively with a popular new world order gimmick thrown on to the two current pro-wrestling shows from the WWF, NWA, and WCW.

Again the numbers speak for itself. The World Wrestling Entertainmet Incorperated is grossing profits like never before. TNA iMPACT, once from NWA, grossed enough to put its indistry on television. Rings around the world are continuously sold out. WWE is a more social invested and talked about more than any other sport on the Internet today (it's there surprisingly). That's is why it is a force to be wreck ones with.
Controverter

Con

If you want to play semnatics and unfairly win, go for it.

We both know that wrestling is a sport and not a force to be reckoned with.
Sleezehead

Pro

Wow I've never seen somone argue in a debate by misunderstanding the subtitle. I guess I'm the victor (:
Controverter

Con

It is me who is the true victor.
Sleezehead

Pro

You have deliberately squandered my debate. You are truly a force to be reckoned with.

force to be reckoned with force to be reckoned with force to be reckoned with force to be reckoned with
Controverter

Con

I am not sure if this was a joke.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
In reply to the last gasp: you would be pretty pretentious if you didn't.
Vote Placed by johnlubba 4 years ago
johnlubba
SleezeheadControverterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments to Con because Pro could not define his resolution and give an account for what A force to be reckoned with means other that just saying it's a figure of speech.....Messy debate.