kyelmarsh
Isaacthegrimm

Why Sasori is hoter then Dedara

kyelmarsh

Pro

Well this is mostly just for fun but hay why not :)

Anyway I'm sure that anybody who knows how to debate will already know what to do so then.

The first round is just to show that you know what to do and that you accept the challenge. lets have fun :) No real debating on first round.
Isaacthegrimm

Con

I accept this chalenge and look forward to debaiting with you, kylemarsh.
kyelmarsh

Pro

Well this is more of my personal opinion but I think Sasori is Hotter because he is a red head and almost all red heads are sexy. One example is Axel ya know, the flurry of dancing flames.

Another is his eyes. The looks they give you when he is about to kill you it is amazing.

next I come to his body since I'm working my way down. His chest is like Tamaki from OHSHC ya know what I mean. he h no nipples or body hair. sure this is because he is a puppet but still sexy.

Next his lower body aka his hips and legs. For this I can not say much since they are never seen. Come to think of it I do not think that Dedara's are shown ether? Oh well.

last would be his feet ... he wears shoes.

This is the end of my first part remember this is all for fun :)
Isaacthegrimm

Con

Dedara is obviously hotter. why? because hes tall and blond. tall blond guys are outrageously hot you throw water at them and it evaporates. all joking aside Dedara is hotter because hes actually flesh and blood sure Sasori will probably live longer but Dedara can actually show emotion and unlike Sasori he can actually get aroused where as I'm pretty sure Sasori has nothing down there and if he did it would give you splinters. and lets not forget that Dedara has three extra mouths meaning he has three extra ways to give pleasure. i rest my case.
kyelmarsh

Pro

Well you have made very fine points so next lets more on from the body and go to there personality's.

This will be kinda short. But Sasori has always treasured and loved eternal beauty there for he strives for it and now he has made himself an eternal body in-which to stay hot forever. And well hay would only want one flash of hotness compared to an eternal beauty?

Sasori thinks along the lines of a lasting hotness one that will never fade away.
Isaacthegrimm

Con

well you said talk about the personality so here we go

"Deidara was very short-tempered and often tended to overreact to certain things. Something of a sadistic arsonist rather, he was not above enjoying a good fight, and he often blew up his opponents in a very brutal fashion. Deidara's most distinctive trait, however, was his love of art. He would respect any form of it, even if it disagreed with his own. Deidara also had a habit of ending his sentences with nasal-like grunts (…うん, …un), roughly translated as "yeah" or "hm". The latter of which is used in the VIZ version. Deidara also seemed to respect the ideals of others as he allowed Gaara to move the sand he used to protect his village into the desert before kidnapping him, even going so far as to admiringly call him noble.

Deidara referred to his explosive ninjutsu as art, believing each bomb he made to be a significant accomplishment. He referred to his style as superflat (referring to certain types of art), and claimed pop (another art style) is dead. One of Deidara's catchphrases, "Art is an Explosion!" (芸術は爆発だ, Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu da), was originally coined by famous Japanese abstract artist Tarō Okamoto (several of Deidara's explosives have resembled Okamoto's works too). Deidara was very proud of his art, to the point that he was simply unwilling to accept that anything could defeat it. This would at times cause him to abandon strategy in favour of tactics that let him show off his work. He was able to recognise stronger opponents such as Itachi, although he felt Itachi's Sharingan was not artistic and despised him for it. This led Deidara to hate Itachi's younger brother, Sasuke, as well, due to them bearing the same eyes and Sasuke also insulted the art with his own Sharingan.

Deidara referred to his partner Sasori as Master Sasori (サソリの旦那, Sasori no Danna; English TV "Sasori, my man"), out of respect for him as a fellow artist. He also admitted, at least outwardly, that Sasori was more powerful than he was. In spite of this, Deidara wasn't above goading his partner, and they frequently argued over the nature of true art (Deidara holding that art is transient and departing quickly; Sasori believing fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future). This reflected their individual natures (Deidara made clay sculptures that exploded; Sasori made long-lasting puppets out of humans). Deidara outwardly seemed to respect Sasori's beliefs, but couldn't resist getting a final jab in after Sasori's death.

Deidara's partnership with his second partner, Tobi, however, was very different. Tobi apparently held a great respect for Deidara, and frequently called him "senpai" (先輩, senior). Tobi's carefree and goofy personality greatly irritated Deidara, who believed that all Akatsuki members should be calm, talking less and acting serious. Tobi frequently and unintentionally angered Deidara, which usually resulted in him attacking Tobi in a comedic fashion (e.g. blasting him with his explosive clay or strangling him with his legs). In battle, however, the two quickly set aside their differences, and worked well together. Deidara did, however, care about Tobi as he always told him to get away or run when he was about to do a more dangerous attack. Deidara also seemed to have a minor sense of appreciation for Tobi, as shown when he apologised to his partner in his thoughts before he initiated his self-destruction technique."

and done (yes that is directly from narutopedia but i was running out of time and couldn't get what i had planned to write down i the small amount of time i had left)
kyelmarsh

Pro

kyelmarsh forfeited this round.
Isaacthegrimm

Con

Isaacthegrimm forfeited this round.
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
kyro90
Awwww.... Lol, oh well.
Posted by Isaacthegrimm 4 years ago
Isaacthegrimm
well it turns out i win my opponent somehow got his account closed
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
kyro90
Lol, but seriously, I laughed so hard at all of your reasons! xD Especially the Ouran Host CLub reason! xD
Posted by kyelmarsh 4 years ago
kyelmarsh
that's ok :)
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Oh wow, sorry. Something is wrong with my CPU.... -__-
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
I actually have a really good refutation for deidara, though of course I cant say it...
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Lol I love your reasons though Kyle. Tamaki part was really funny though! Lol, Although, I would say he is more like a mix between Kyoya and Tamaki but hey, whatever floats your boat. I also laughed at how all read heads are "Sexy" Though, its probobly true in my mind. Idk. But that was really funny! xD
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
This is obvious BLASPHEMY! Deidara is best on my list!