Dirty-Morgs
ryan15

Why Social justice is bad

ryan15 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Dirty-Morgs

Pro

The first round is for acceptance only do not type your argument
ryan15

Con

Hi could you be clear on you question
Dirty-Morgs

Pro

Only if you are more clear on your statement and yes I am trying to argue that SJWs are beliving in a raciset sexist ideology that the Nazis,Jim crow laws,KKK used and now the SJWs who claim that this prevents racism but actualy fuels hatred ideologys.

You could have just made a comment
Posted by Dirty-Morgs 2 weeks ago
Dirty-Morgs
I did not mean that in that way I was just explaining my argument and advising him that he could have made a comment you just looked at it the wrong way. and when I first read it I misunderstood what he was saying (I have really bad eyes) and that's why I was asking to clear himself. I am sorry people took this the wrong way. My sincere apologies.
Posted by TheShaun 2 weeks ago
TheShaun
@Dirty-Morgs, ryan15 simply asked you to clarify your position and obviously is discovering how this website works. So, there is no need for your snarky remarks towards him. You are making anti-feminists look bad. If you aren't willing to politely assist him in understanding how to debate on this site, then ignore him and go restart the debate. You might have something snarky to respond with to what I just stated, but I will not return to see it because I've already informed you on how to be more civil. Now you have to choose whether to accept the legitimate criticism or be a snarky jerk like the feminists.
Posted by Dirty-Morgs 3 weeks ago
Dirty-Morgs
Yes XDM
Posted by XDM 3 weeks ago
XDM
So you are attempting to argue that social justice is a bad thing?
Posted by TheBenC 3 weeks ago
TheBenC
I would love to debate this and equate SJW's to the German Workers Party but am not able to right now.

SJWs are what future time travelers will go back to kill!