Fuzzybuddy2
Risen

Why TJ should die (rapist)

Fuzzybuddy2

Pro

He should die because he is a rapist and he a has already rapped 3 girls! Coltina way also a victim she will never be the same for her. TJ has been sent to prison 3 times but they didn't have enough evidence to put him away yet. So every time they have to let him go
Risen

Con

Innocent until proven guilty my friend. If a rape did actually occur, the forensics lab would be able to id this guy's DNA and attribute the rape to him. Even if this guy did rape these girls, he is a dirt bag, but death is too harsh of a sentence. He made three big mistakes but are these mistakes big enough to cost him the most valuable thing he has? I am certain that with the proper help, these girls can move on. He did not take their lives why should the government take his?
Fuzzybuddy2

Pro

I do not mean to be rude but are you dumb???? Being raped is not something you forget or move on! You get raped you feel violated and you think everybody can see through you and they would be judging you. Every way you turn you think that they are laughing at you and whispering about you because of what happened. Your self esteem goes down the tubes. You think you can forget things I would like to see you try. Nobody forgets about things like that. Not the mother not the police and defiantly not the victim! The reason he should be exiled is because why cause more harm to anyone else why ruin someone else's life until there death. Why would you let him get away if all he is going to do after that is ruin others life's people regret making a decision especially those who got raped. Coltina was walking home that day and took a short cut that is where he got her. She is terrified of that place ever since that happened. People don't forget . Tell me anyone who wants to comment or even you had gotten raped or physically abused would you forget? yes or no?
Risen

Con

No I'm not dumb but I can see that you are in an emotional state of mind. Moving on is not the same as forgetting it ever happened. I never said forget in my argument. You are making things up. If I killed your mother in a drunk driving car crash would I deserve death? If a rapist damages individuals mentally forever does he deserve death? I think the purpose of this debate in the first place was to vent your anger at this guy whoever he is. And if they did not have enough evidence to put him away I wouldn't consider him a rapist until he is convicted.
Fuzzybuddy2

Pro

Fuzzybuddy2 forfeited this round.
Risen

Con

They forfeited...
Fuzzybuddy2

Pro

I did not forfeit my computer is messed up.
Risen

Con

Ok then...
Fuzzybuddy2

Pro

Fuzzybuddy2 forfeited this round.
Risen

Con

They failed... VOTE CON