cierra1409
jo154676

Why Trump will be a horrible president?

cierra1409 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

cierra1409

Pro

Trump is a horrible person he hates anyone that isn't white.He would lead our country into a ditch. He would be a horrible lead.
jo154676

Con

First of all he does not hate anyone that is not white, that is a lie told to you by the liberal media because there is an obvious Hillary bias in the media. I do not believe that Trump would be a good president but I do believe that he would be a better president than Hillary. He does not hate mexicans or mexican immigrants, he only believes that ILLEGAL immigration is bad for the country, and guess what? It is!. He does not hate women, and honestly when guys are hanging out together they talk about females in a sexual way and guess what women do it to. The statements that he made regarding overweight people, ok is he wrong for saying that an overweight woman isnt attractive? He did not make up the subjective definition of beauty society did and overweight women do not fit into that. And being very overweight is damaging mentally and physically and obesity is a rising problem in America so I applaud him for having the stones to man up and just say what a lot of people are thinking but are too scared to say. And as for him not wanting to let muslims into the country until we improve the screening methods, is that really a bad thing? We do not know what they believe and whether or not they are dangerous. Do you want a family of refugees from Syria living next to you? Especially when they are being shown to be committing violent brutal acts on women and gay people in European countries.

If you wanted to make the argument that Trump bit off a little more than he could chew then that would be something that we might be able to agree on but I do not think that he would be a "horrible" president and I think that he would do less damage to the country than Hillary will.
cierra1409

Pro

You said illegal immigration is bad for the country but how about the people who are american citizens that are killing people and their is lots of stuff that is very bad like very fatty unhealthy for, drinking, and smoking how about you ban that too. He has no substantive policy. Has No Interest in the Broader World. He has openly said he"ll force our troops to break the law. Some people from troubled states, move to America, for shelter and safety. Trump is accused of raping a 13-year-old girl at billionaire Jeffrey Epstein"s house in 1994.
jo154676

Con

Just because there is a lot of crime in america does not mean that illegal immigration is any less of a threat. And smoking is a personal choice and if you want to give yourself lung cancer i do not care, if you want to give yourself diabetes how is that my problem? But when you have illegal aliens entering the country mooching off of the welfare system and the educational system that is when I take issue. You cannot infringe on other people's rights just because you had a tough life and you grew up in a shitty country. He is going to follow his party platform just like every candidate ever. There is not really law when there is no governments in these countries or when these countries are using chemical weapons on their own people. And if you think being nice to a person that wants to blow you up and every single loved one that you have is important then go move to unicorn world with bernie sanders because this is life. Sometimes we need to gain information fast and if torture is the only way to save thousands of lives then so be it. Let me ask you a question, would you approve of using torture if it meant that it would prevent 9/11? Well too bad that their life sucks that does not mean that my life has to become shittier. If you try and save everyone then you are just going to end up saving nobody. I do not see how this is relevant to his policy or how he would act as president, but ok has he been proven to be guilty of this? In America you are innocent until proven guilty so unless he is convicted or there is undeniable DNA evidence then this is just a waste of time.
cierra1409

Pro

I grew up and born in america so you're saying America is shitty. Wow i see how you feel about America. Trump refuse to disclose his taxes. Owned by him have filed bankruptcy four times. "Laziness is a trait in the blacks...Black guys counting my money! I hate it."How can we elect a man who has racist and discriminatory tendencies as the President of the United States? Trick question we can't. Do we want some that childish no we want someone that is mature.
jo154676

Con

I also grew up in America and was born here, but I never said that so I would appreciate if you didn't put words in my mouth. America is the greatest country in the world in my opinion but it is far from perfect. We have to clean up the crime in our inner cities, but that does not mean that I think America is a shitty place. Ok still don't really understand how him filing for bankruptcy has anything to do with how he will be as president but thank you for that information but if you read into the bankruptcies you can find some interesting facts like he declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy which is slightly different and rather than saying I have no money, he chose to do so to remove liability for some bad investments that he made. So if your point is that he is a bad businessman then ok but what impact does that have on the presidency? That is a second hand quote from a disgruntled employee and there is no other witnesses to prove that he ever said that. And even if it is true, he allegedly said that 25 years ago, do you think it is possible that maybe he could have changed his mind since then? Has he ever discriminated against black people? No, the quote you mentioned was actually him talking about his black accountant. So if he hates black people why would he trust one to handle his finances? You want to talk about mature? Lets look at the other choice for president, a woman who let 4 american heroes die and then lied to their families about it, and a woman that sold uranium to Russia to get funding for her campaign, and a woman that left classified emails on her private server which was vulnerable to hack. That is not maturity.
Posted by fishhunter61 3 weeks ago
fishhunter61
To forfeit just post "I Forfeit" on your next argument. Voters will see this, realize you forfeit and vote for CON in this situation. There really isn't a set way to forfeit on DDO (debate.org).
Posted by jo154676 3 weeks ago
jo154676
No I just really like arguing with people so I decided to find somewhere online to use my skills. I have no idea how to forfeit I only joined the site this morning but I will try and figure it out
Posted by cierra1409 3 weeks ago
cierra1409
Are you in debate because you are really good. I just start debate this year and my debate teacher hasn't taught us how to debate at tournaments so i came on here to practice. How do you forfeit because you're really good.
Posted by jo154676 3 weeks ago
jo154676
Also Bill Clinton was at the event that the alleged rape happened. And should we discuss Bill's sexual deviancy?
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
Trump has gone in depth to his policies on multiple occasions it's just simply not what the liberal media chooses to cover. I am unfamiliar with your comment regarding the troops so I am not fit to reply. The claim of him raping the child has been dropped and if you argue that she was most likely threatened or bribed I would like to point out that this situation is almost identical to that of Bill Clinton.
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
Joke is on Hillary if she wins she has to sit at the desk that Monica sat under.
Posted by jo154676 3 weeks ago
jo154676
Hillary is not in jail because there is a lot of corruption and she is above the law. There were obvious crimes being broken and if a regular person had done the same thing then they would be tried for treason. But they didnt even charge her which I find horrifying. Although there is hope now that the case is reopened, but if she wins the election and then gets arrested it looks like Tim Kaine would be president which is a scary thought.

PS Bill and Hillary will be impeachment buddies lol
Posted by ZenekPr0 3 weeks ago
ZenekPr0
Can some fellow American explain to me why Hillary isn't in prison? Not only she broke law as general secretary, she also lied about it to the court.

I don't know how you feel about it, but from my point of view every moment during which she is considered good candidate for president post makes U.S look compromised. U.S looks more like some regime now to me, in which it's ok to break law as long as you're rich and influential.