DATXDUDE
FPSKorea1

Why am I so much better than everyone else? Cons argument - I get all da bitchez. Pros-magic

DATXDUDE

Pro

First round is not acceptance.
FPSKorea1

Con

HA! I ACCEPTED!!!

First of all, the "fact" that you're better than everyone else is a stupid opinion that everyone can make. Give me some examples of what you're good at and then I'll make a good comeback.
DATXDUDE

Pro

I can cast spells. Now you have to argue your position.
FPSKorea1

Con

You can cast spells? Well, you're going to have to prove that. Show me a UNEDITED video of you casting your spells, and prove how you didn't use any editing program.
DATXDUDE

Pro

No. You have to argue that the reason I am better than everyone else is because "I get all da bitchez
FPSKorea1

Con

First, prove that you have all the female dogs in the world. About 32 million dogs are in the world, show me a video or something to prove it.

Second, it's physically impossible for you to have every female dog in the world. I mean, I have many friends and they have female dogs. I even have a female dog named Lucy.

Third, if you're talking about the human girl "bitch", it's not possible. For example, show me a video of your "spell" attracting every female around you. And since you said "bitch", show me a video of you having sex with one of them.
DATXDUDE

Pro

No YOU have to argue that I get all da bitchez. You are Con.
FPSKorea1

Con

Eyyyyyyy, last round! I guess I'll just post this and this whole debate is wasted!!! >:D