ANIME_IS_LIFE
CherrySponge

Why anime is the best

Started: 2/17/2016 Category: TV

ANIME_IS_LIFE

Pro

Anime is the best type of tv show and should be watched by everyone
CherrySponge

Con

Dear Anime_Is_Life,
I am a huge fan of anime. I've watched Spongebob all my life. And the Simpsons is undoubtedly one of the best shows on radio. Chinese anime is my favourite though. The classic, Seven Samurai and Rashomon all came from Chinese, yes, Chinese, minds. The Japs are overrunning Brunel University, and they bring their crappy anime pokemans and jigglypuff the movie backpacks. Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy is the best thing to come out of Japan since prawn crackers. One of my favourite anime movies is, the renowned 'The Revenant' starring Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, directed by Al Pacino, from the producers of Yu-Gi-Oh!, thus, I believe there is life on Earth, and that homosexuality is not a sin. Anime films, like Toe Story: The Empire Strikes Back have helped me to realise this. Checkmate, animeist.
ANIME_IS_LIFE

Pro

ANIME_IS_LIFE forfeited this round.
CherrySponge

Con

CherrySponge forfeited this round.
ANIME_IS_LIFE

Pro

ANIME_IS_LIFE forfeited this round.
CherrySponge

Con

CherrySponge forfeited this round.
Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Forthelulz
Nonsense. Firefly isn't anime. Top Gear (the UK version) isn't anime. Those are two great shows that are not anime.