DATXDUDE
Wylted

Why are liberals so stupid? Mentally incapable (Con) or just plain ignorant (Pro)

DATXDUDE

Pro

I will be arguing that it is because they are just ignorant, and Con will argue that it is because they are mentally incapable of grasping reality.

First round is acceptance.
Wylted

Con

Let's go with mentally incapable.
DATXDUDE

Pro

It is true that many liberals are FRIKIN RTAAAAARDSSSS. However, moreover is it true that some are very mentally able. Moderate liberals are a shining example of this. Oh yeah oh yeah do it! So there probs ignorant imo. However, examples of mentally gay liberals include:

Bill Nye the Science GAY
All GAYtheists.

Your move baby- I mean Con.
Wylted

Con

My opponent hasn't even made an argument. I'll give him one more round to prove he isn't mentally retarded before I actually crush him
DATXDUDE

Pro

First of all, Con broke CONduct by calling me retarded. Second of all, I DID make an argument. "However, moreover is it true that some (liberals) are very mentally able. Moderate liberals are a shining example of this." I just added to the (master)debate with some witty humor.

"Your move baby- I mean Con."

Now who wouldn't find this funny? Probably a GAYtheist. Just saying.
Wylted

Con

Wylted forfeited this round.
Wylted

Con

I'm done arguing with idiots. I don't care if I lose
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
I just got done stating this in a message, but I'll restate it here: the vote removal was a mistake. While the vote would not have met the standards, being 2 months out means that this debate would have been outside of the window of moderation. I failed to notice that, and I apologize.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
This debate ended a month ago. Are you just goon through my debates one by one and changing the results of all of them? Is every single one at risk? You guys said you wouldn't touch debates that have been past the voting period for this long
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: SirMaximus// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments), 1 point to Pro (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Pro had better conduct, because while Pro did imply that Con was "a GAYtheist", Con called Pro "mentally retarded" and an idiot (he said in the final round that he was "done arguing with idiots"). In addition, Con forfeited 1 round. Pro only insulted Con once, but Con insulted Pro twice, and forfeited 1 round. Pro didn't forfeit any rounds. I understood both of them pretty well, so they tie for spelling and grammar. Con made more convincing arguments. Pro used an ad hominem attack by implying that Con was "a GAYtheist", which is supposedly why Con didn't find Pro's joke funny, which Pro claims somehow weakens Con's argument. It's true that Con didn't make any arguments, but that's OK. He's Con, so he doesn't have the burden of proof. Pro does. Neither of them used any sources, so they tie for sources.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter doesn"t provide any justification for why Pro carries the BoP. Pro makes it quite clear in his first round that both debaters have a burden of proof. If both debaters fail in those burdens, neither side deserves argument points. While the voter is allowed to examine the debate and provide some reason given within the debate for why Pro carried this burden but not Con, the voter never tries to do this. Just assigning BoP to one debater without explanation is not enough.
************************************************************************
Posted by DATXDUDE 2 years ago
DATXDUDE
Dude lol you're in this debate.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Me too
Posted by krayracker 2 years ago
krayracker
I just disliked it after you said that... lolz
Posted by DATXDUDE 2 years ago
DATXDUDE
wHO DISLIEKED THIS DEBATE WTF MAEN!111!!!!!!!!
Posted by DATXDUDE 2 years ago
DATXDUDE
So is ur mom.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
That's a non sequitur
Posted by DATXDUDE 2 years ago
DATXDUDE
If you don't your a faggot.