Themind1337
WillRiley

Why are we at an equality war?

WillRiley

Themind1337

Pro

So I have come to the belief that we treat people other than our selfs mainly for good reasons. Now first let's look at how black people were treated as slaves, long story short we basically offered them a favor without a choice, in which we offered them 4 walls and what they require to live, but black people obviously wanted a sense of achievement instead of letting white people do the heavy lifting which made them rebelle and fight for their own sense of control. Now let's talk about females and males, so we men have done the same thing to women, but the key difference is women accepted this, most likely because of reproduction, but now that we are in a time where women are sick of men doing the heavy lifting, they have begun to fight back like the blacks against the whites. So no more ladies first and pulling out their chair because who's to say that they should not being doing it for us... Because we and naturally stronger and we believe that we should do the heavy lifting? Or maybe because we are to determined for sexual pleasure that we believe that it might earn us some? So I guess my point is, when that guy in your class asks the teacher for a pen because he has lost his, you can keep your ten pack of pens in your bag because he has a mouth and if he was talking to his class mates he would of made it loud and clear, so let him wallow on his own path to search for and find the things that he needs!
WillRiley

Con

Since I can't understand what this debate is about, I am just going to refute all of the things you are saying.

Now first let's look at how black people were treated as slaves, long story short we basically offered them a favor without a choice, in which we offered them 4 walls and what they require to live, but black people obviously wanted a sense of achievement instead of letting white people do the heavy lifting which made them rebelle and fight for their own sense of control.

♠ Black people were captured, not baited into coming. (I think thats what you were saying.)
♠ Blacks did not oppose slavery because they wanted a sense of achivement. They wanted freedom.
♠ Whites did not do the "heavy lifting". Obviously, being that they were enslaved, the blacks were the ones doing the heavy lifting.
♠ Blacks did not rebel against slavery in most cases. Slavery was not abolished by blacks, but by whites from the North, specifically Abraham Lincoln. I personally have family members, white ones, who died fighting for the Union in the Civil War.

Now let's talk about females and males, so we men have done the same thing to women, but the key difference is women accepted this, most likely because of reproduction, but now that we are in a time where women are sick of men doing the heavy lifting, they have begun to fight back like the blacks against the whites. So no more ladies first and pulling out their chair because who's to say that they should not being doing it for us... Because we and naturally stronger and we believe that we should do the heavy lifting? Or maybe because we are to determined for sexual pleasure that we believe that it might earn us some?

♠ Men did not enslave women. However, the natural order of things put women and men in their respective places which we now find them. Men are naturally stronger, and women can reproduce. Obviously, since the beginings of mankind, men have provided for women, while the women took care of the children and home. Of course, I'm not saying it has to be this way, that's just how it turned out that way.
♠ Women have had the right to vote since 1920, so obviously feminism isn't anything new.
♠ Most women like to have a chair pulled out for them. If I see that a woman is made uncomfortable by that gesture, I would stop. Its not that we feel the woman is incapible of moving a chair, its that we want to make a gesture to the woman that we respect and value them. Sure, it's a strange way to do it, but thats just how our culture is.
♠ If pulling out a woman's chair was a surefire way to earn "sexual pleasure" many mens' lives would be alot easier.

So I guess my point is, when that guy in your class asks the teacher for a pen because he has lost his, you can keep your ten pack of pens in your bag because he has a mouth and if he was talking to his class mates he would of made it loud and clear, so let him wallow on his own path to search for and find the things that he needs!

So, just to clarify, you are saying that we should not give someone a pen because he didn't ask you and instead asked the teacher? That seems logical if the teacher gives him a pen, but I hardly see why it is rellivant to the debate. I am not sure why you would use the word wallow, and you will have to clairfy this section in the next round.

Also, I suppose for the purpose of this debate you will have to prove that we are indeed at "An Equality War".
First, you will need to explain what an "Equality War" is, and how I am present at it. I could be wrong, but I beleive that I am sitting at my computer, not at an "Equality War".

Pack to you Pro.

Themind1337

Pro

b24; Black people were captured, not baited into coming. (I think thats what you were saying.)
b24; Blacks did not oppose slavery because they wanted a sense of achivement. They wanted freedom.
b24; Whites did not do the "heavy lifting". Obviously, being that they were enslaved, the blacks were the ones doing the heavy lifting.
b24; Blacks did not rebel against slavery in most cases. Slavery was not abolished by blacks, but by whites from the North, specifically Abraham Lincoln. I personally have family members, white ones, who died fighting for the Union in the Civil War.

b24; Men did not enslave women. However, the natural order of things put women and men in their respective places which we now find them. Men are naturally stronger, and women can reproduce. Obviously, since the beginings of mankind, men have provided for women, while the women took care of the children and home. Of course, I'm not saying it has to be this way, that's just how it turned out that way.
b24; Women have had the right to vote since 1920, so obviously feminism isn't anything new.
b24; Most women like to have a chair pulled out for them. If I see that a woman is made uncomfortable by that gesture, I would stop. Its not that we feel the woman is incapible of moving a chair, its that we want to make a gesture to the woman that we respect and value them. Sure, it's a strange way to do it, but thats just how our culture is.
b24; If pulling out a woman's chair was a surefire way to earn "sexual pleasure" many mens' lives would be alot easier.

Pack to you Pro.

Ok so seeing as you can't understand figures of speech, I'm going to lay this one out for you, please tell me if we are not allowed to talk figuratively. So my whole argument is leading to the "pen thing", now do you understand what I'm referring to because before you failed at that bit? Now when you see someone who doesn't have something that they might require and you feel like a good person and want to give it to them, by handing them a "pen" you are assuming that they want YOUR pen and this shows self importants, because he might NOT want YOUR "pen" so instead we ask " would you like a pen", this allowing them to have control over the outcome. So back to my point, the stronger, bigger persona is always in control.

Now if I'm wrong I'm wrong, I am only here to test my theory and im sure this is the correct site for it.
WillRiley

Con

My opponent has insulted me for not understanding his pen metaphor. I can't understand it because it doesn't make sense. For their conduct, historical inaccuracies, lack of an argument, and general nonsensical information, I must ask you to vote Con. Pro has also failed to show what an Equality War is, as well as why we are at it.
Posted by WillRiley 2 years ago
WillRiley
Eli, I successfully refuted all of pro's points. You can't possibly say that pro had better arguments.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Please clearify your resolution into a yes/no statement.
Posted by Sevento 2 years ago
Sevento
This argument is all over the place, and it is historically inaccurate
Posted by Stefy 2 years ago
Stefy
Theyre saying that white men were only trying to help blacks and women by enslaving and oppressing them. Its sick. Im almost amused by the amount of ignorant bigotry on this site.
Now does it make sense? It took me a minute too.
Posted by Surrealism 2 years ago
Surrealism
So much history and science wrong here. My eyes are upset.
Posted by Shadowguynick 2 years ago
Shadowguynick
What did I just read, and what the is this debate about? XD Seriously though, I'm confused.
Vote Placed by JackFritschy 2 years ago
JackFritschy
Themind1337WillRileyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro couldn't prove whatever he was trying to prove