Jael
Proving_a_Negative

Why are you not a Christian?

Jael

Con

I know there are many reasons why you may not believe in Christ but there's nothing really to hold you back. I am a Christian

Since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, he changed me from the inside out. He wants to forgive us, save us from our sinful nature and gives us His nature and desires. That's why He came because we couldn't save ourselves so He took our place on the cross.
God filled me and He wants to fill you with His perfect love, joy, and peace. It doesn't mean we'll have no problems in life but He'll help us, and also we live in a broken world but He works our problems out for good. There's an empty space inside that only the Lord can fill. It's not religion but a relationship with God our Father. It's your life and choice. There's heaven to gain and hell to shone.
Proving_a_Negative

Pro

There is no evidence to suggest a god exists, especially the christian god. Please provide evidence of its existence and I will become a christian. I have presented why I am not a christian? Correct?
Jael

Con

Jael forfeited this round.
Proving_a_Negative

Pro

Considering that this wasnt actually a debate, please dont vote on this. If you award either side, I will report it. Thanks.
Jael

Con

Jael forfeited this round.
Proving_a_Negative

Pro

Proving_a_Negative forfeited this round.
Jael

Con

Jael forfeited this round.
Proving_a_Negative

Pro

Jael

Con

Jael forfeited this round.
Proving_a_Negative

Pro

Posted by schwaltcharles 1 year ago
schwaltcharles
I agree that God exists, this is because there shouldn't be evidence for any beliefs. Faith is blind, if I were to ask you to prove love to me.. would you be able to? If love wasn't proven then why would people believe that love exists? This is the same idea of God's existence.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
Should any religion that demands we elevate faith over reason be trusted?
God belief prays on the natural ignorance, stupidity, superstition, credulity and intellectual sloth of mankind.