backwardseden
CamoPacMan

Why believe in a god who is flawlessly evil and has freely admitted it?

CamoPacMan has forfeited round #1.

backwardseden

Pro

The god of the bible has freely admitted that he is evil on numerous occasions, so why should anybody believe in him? Actually the better question is, is why would anybody "want" to believe in him? The question is yours to answer if you wish.

In this debate it will be proved that god according to the bible has freely admitted that he is evil, so then the question remains for you to answer is why should you stoop so low and believe in this evil? But it goes much further than mere evil. The bible clearly, without question shows that the bible presents god s pure hate also with his countless ruthless genocides, wars, bloodshed, needless deaths, needless violence, greed, etc etc etc and he's freely admitted to along with evil, anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy. Jealousy? I mean come on here. Jealousy from a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing but anger as disguised fear. Then this supreme deity neatly passed down all those emotions so man could learn to hate. Great going god. Great going you for believing in this trash.
god could have easily brought in an era of peace, kindness, love, care for each other etc etc etc rather than all that crap. But nah he chose the other B.S. which proves that he is not worth worshiping and is required to be ousted from power. The sooner the better because he doesn't care about peace or love and never has and never will.
Now since this god guy character has all of these dreaded emotions of hate and evil... it means that he is imperfect. So there's still more problems in believing in this supreme deity. Why believe, bow down to, worship and or idolize a supreme deity that is imperfect?

So your job in this cow dung moo juice robe debate is to prove that the god according to the bible is ---not--- flawlessly evil and give the reason(s) why this is true. It would help if you are well versed in the bible and christianity instead of inventing excuses as nearly all christians do. Because if not, I will destroy you.

Now here are some verses in the bible where god has freely admitted that he is evil.
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. (theevilbible.com) [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

1KI 22: 22-23 “And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. 23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.”

2 Chronicles 18:22,”Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.”

Lamentations 3:38 “Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?”

Jeremiah 18:11 “Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.”

Jeremiah 19:3 “And say, Hear ye the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle.”

Jeremiah 19:15 “Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.”

Jeremiah 23:12 “Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.”

Amos 3:6 “Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?”

Deuteronomy 30: 15 “See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;"

2 Kings 22:16 "Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, and upon the inhabitants thereof, even all the words of the book which the king of Judah hath read:"

2 Kings 22:20 "Behold therefore, I will gather thee unto thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered into thy grave in peace; and thine eyes shall not see all the evil which I will bring upon this place.

JU 9:23 “Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:”

Follow up...
I do hope that my opponent is intelligent and educated on god, religion and the bible so that this debate will be a good one and not one to be chucked into the trash!
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@sagesteppe Do you know why? Take one lucky guess? Well um duh um doy ummm duh ummm gee gosh golly, duh what? I dunno, doy, huh? what? Doy duh ummm oh oh yeah... this site is absolutely dominated by christians. So no matter what I say if will fall through the cracks. No matter how reasonable, no matter how well thought out, no matter what a true peeon ChurnedCreamery happens to be as he like a child has followed me through 3 debates now like a true child and let's face it, nobody who is truly sane would ever ever ever ever ever ever ever and let's say for the sake of saying ---ever--- again, would ever take his side for any reason whatsoever because there is such a thing as morality in which god has none in which is so ridiculously snot meat easy to prove as has been done to brutal death beating him over the head with a burning frying pan and a collapsing burning building with gasoline on him + a super nova and not to forget the largest black hole in the universe + a gamma ray burst, well well well well he just cannot stand to be... drum roll please.............................. wrong and be the loser that he is with no genuine friends or loved ones at all. So he comes on here and he ---thinks--- he can hunt down people like lil ole me so he can siphon up a water bottle from his you know where areas to make up for lost grounds. As you have said "pretty funny actually".
Posted by sagesteppe 5 months ago
sagesteppe
@backwardseden 's comment supports @ChurnedCreamery 's warning. Pretty funny actually.
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@missmedic Exactly. But the thing with ChurnedCreamery is that he has no ability to debate, none, so his kind lashes out on others as a neat kick back strategy in his mind only rather than producing any evidence to support his claims so his kind drives himself into the ground and he truly doesn't know what a debate is. He also comes up with truly terrible arguments that absolutely nobody except for perhaps .000000001% of christians would even believe with his dogma because he doesn't read his bible and guesses instead.
But obviously the more evidence you have the better prepared you are to answer questions and statements that the opposing side has. And in the religion department, we are both ready for that with ease.
Posted by missmedic 5 months ago
missmedic
The object of debate is not to change the other person's mind, but to introduce doubt and let time change their mind.
Posted by ChurnedCreamery 5 months ago
ChurnedCreamery
Just a warning to anyone that debates this.
Pro feels very strongly on the argument against God, he has been committed to about 19 arguments and is very dogmatic.
He uses the following fallacies
-Appeal to emotion
-Ad hominem
-Strawman
-begging the question
-etc
If you were to accept this debate, just know that you can't change his mind. He is extremely closeminded and has shown to be ignorant of ideas. Your arguments WILL be ignored and I wish you luck if you accept