lokesh4381
moneystacker

Why can"t Jesus control or kill Satan?

moneystacker

lokesh4381

Pro

If Jesus has created Satan then why can"t Jesus control or kill Satan? If Jesus is not able to control Satan then how can he control the whole world...?
moneystacker

Con

I am glad you asked this question I can't get all the verses for this round it's late and I have to go to bed for SAT but I can give you the information provided from the vereses and give you verses on later rounds.

My sorta case answer to your question

1. God killing devil or whatever
God/Jesus created Satan/devil and it's not that he can't kill him its that he chooses not to. Adam and eve had a choice between trees, because they ate the bad tree we have sin today. God is a god of choices which I will go over more in my next point. But yeah God can kill the devil in fact when he comes back the devil will be sent to burn in hell with the sinners but he chooses to leave the devil here to test us. And again he is a god of choice he has offered us to choose him or sin. God said there are no other gods before him, this may have the word god in it but this applies to all things in general.

2. The god of choices

In the bible god says he will have supreme control on heaven, let the devil and his demons maintain hell and humans mold and shape earth. God lets us have earth because he wants us to choose. God doesn't belive in forcing people which shows another nic equality of him. He wants us to choose him in heaven but he offers us hell/sin as well. God is a god of choices and one reason he is is because he wants us to behave the same way. God wants us as humans to try to influence and get people to follow god but he doesn't want us to force them to.

Conclusion: God could choose to eliminate sin and satan and he could choose to force us all to be Christians but instead he chooses to allow the freedom of choice. God has the ability to do anything he made the earth,, he made heaven, and he made hell so yes he has supreme control. Also god wouldn't make something that could overtake him he obviously has supreme wisdom to make what he has made today. It's amazing that he could do such things but yeah god can do anything he has no limitations.
lokesh4381

Pro

lokesh4381 forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

I purposely provided no verses/sources to try and hope someone would respond. Sick of people forfeiting because they see a argument with sources and go oh crap so tried no sources and same result. Vote for me cause of conduct
lokesh4381

Pro

lokesh4381 forfeited this round.
moneystacker

Con

Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Actually the bible backs up my beliefs.God did give man dominion. He did not take it back, ever. That is why Jesus had to come as a man. It was man's doing that made the mess. And it would have to be a man that straightened it out.

If you have ever read the bible you will see that God had to go to covenant people to get anything done.Abraham set the conditions for the destruction of Sodom and Gommorah, not God. And when God wanted to get rid of all Israel over the golden calf incident, Moses backed him down.Gosd says that all men will reap what they sow. Not what he desires. He wishes above all things that man prospers and is in health, even as his soul prospers. 111John:2.Gosd is limited helping people by thwe prosperity of the way they think. If you think wrong, wrong is your destiny. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

I know this is not popular, but Jesus was not either to the religious community.God created man. Man created religion.
Posted by moneystacker 2 years ago
moneystacker
um... what you said is based off personal belief and so is my argument so I can't commit on what you said honestly. I belive in something different so no matter hwat you say will not change me and same with me to you. I belive god can do whatever you belive oppisite
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Jesus did control satan. He could not do him no harm till calvary. And in anyone's life that came to Jesus. He coulsd not kill satan because you cannot kill a spirit being.He kept him at bay all his life.Jesus did not do these things to prove he could, but to prove man can.We can walk just as free from sin, sickness, demons and fear as Jesus did, using the same thing he used, the covenant promises in the word of God.

God cannot do anything for man unless invited in. He is not in control here , man is.Satan cannot do to us just anything his evil heart desires. All he can do is get man to think like he does. To steal, kill and destroy.And then he becomes active. God is the same way. Until we think like he does, having abundant life, we will wallow in the law of sin and death.

We are the masters of our own destinies. There has been set before us two ways to go. Life and the blessing, or death and the curse. We cannot choose to live outside of those two ways. The only choice we have is which one we choose to live in. If we choose God, then he will lift us above the law of sin and death. If we choose to continue to think and speak like satan, then we will wallow under the ravages of the law of sin and death.
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
lokesh4381moneystackerTied
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
lokesh4381moneystackerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by Squirrelnuts57 2 years ago
Squirrelnuts57
lokesh4381moneystackerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Jesus doesn't kill Satan because he is waiting for his children to join him in his fight against the enemy. Maybe it's to give Satan false hope that God is afraid of him. I don't know for sure nor anyone but con wins for really posting.