Occisionis
sara_ann_dee

Why crayons should be used on carrots

Occisionis

Pro

Because then I can eat blue carrots.
sara_ann_dee

Con

This would be highly unsanitary and hazardous for the consumer's health. Materials in crayons such as: grease, charcoal, glitter, scents (perfumes), are n ot good to ingest into your system - there would be major consequenses.
Occisionis

Pro

You just gotta get the un-toxic kind and you're not using that much crayon anyway, unless you eat a lot of carrots.
sara_ann_dee

Con

Even with the un-toxic type of crayon, there is still wax and dyes etc. that should not be consumed for health reasons.
Occisionis

Pro

A lot of foods have coloring and wax that don't harm you. I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about.
sara_ann_dee

Con

The wax and materials used in crayons are more toxic then just regular old wax. They are meant to draw and color on paper - not to consume like a food. If you want to color your food a certain color then use food dye - at least that is not toxic. And I will not believe you have that certification unless you prove it to me somehow.
Occisionis

Pro

Anything I say is a fact because I have a PhD. Carrots are good yum in my tum. But I like blue carrots better.
sara_ann_dee

Con

I need to see your liscence before anyone can take you seriously. This is rediculous and a dangerous topic to discuss. Do not fool around with toxic materials unless you want to be sick.
Occisionis

Pro

Here is my proof that crayons are not toxic: https://www.youtube.com...

I also have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about.
sara_ann_dee

Con

You did not notice in the comment section he wrote, "Warning: Do Not Attempt This Activity." Because he knows very well that he will throw up and get poisoned after this video.
Posted by crazyness 1 year ago
crazyness
This debate was a little strange and sounds a little disgusting to eat multi-colored carrots.
Posted by crazyness 1 year ago
crazyness
Posted by provideoman123 1 year ago
provideoman123
What a disgusting debate. I'm glad I don't have to associate with people like Occisionis on a daily basis.