Fonghoyu
al3x103303202

Why debate.org should improve it current website

Fonghoyu has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Fonghoyu

Pro

Currently whenever I try to searching for a topic. The unreliable search system of this website can't pick up keywords or phrases. Which made the searching experience quite uncomfortable. Furthermore, sometime when im able to get a proper topic. But by clicking on next would often lead up to irreverent topic. This is the main issues i have encounter and i think should be improved upon for a better surfing experience for all people that visit this website.
al3x103303202

Con

It should stay the same because what if other people are new and getting in to this for now and give the new people a chance for this web site
Fonghoyu

Pro

Let you know I'm a new user of this website as well. I only created the account less then a month ago. And i have notice flaws in the webpage, that hinder the browsing experience. It is very uncomfortable whether i try to search issues and pop up irreverent issues. The inherent flaws shouldn't even have existed. By improving the website how does it make it less accessible to the new user and general public. Let me mind you that my statement is to improve it current website. Rather to change the website design.
al3x103303202

Con

I have been on for a week and it should not matter what you search about it what you have got here on the web site.
Posted by PsionicTurtle 1 year ago
PsionicTurtle
Yeah, most debates wind up in a tie. I've had a few where one person votes then the vote gets reported and is disqualified, because they didn't specify every damn little detail.
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
I've noticed that the vast majority of debates ended with a tie. 0 votes vs 0 votes.
The few debates that have a winner had .......wait for it.........1 vote cast.
Posted by Tree_of_Death 1 year ago
Tree_of_Death
To search I just type "[search term] debate.org" into Google.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
The owners haven't worked on the site since 2014. They don't care about it. They just like to sit back and take the ad revenue.